𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

After school was over I went over Jasmine's house so she can do my nails then I was going to go home and get ready before Xavier came

"Naylani." Braelyn, Jasmine's little sister hugged me.

"Hey girl." I hugged her back and we went to the room where Jasmine does her nails at.

"Braelyn stop dragging that dog by it's collar." Jasmine said as we walked in the room.

"Shut up." She said as she sat down on the carpet playing with the dog.

"If that dog bite you don't come crying to me." She said as she sat down and placed the nail tips and glue on the table.

"What shape you want?" She asked.

"Coffin tip, I want like a simple set this time." I said.

"You staying over here or you going back home?" She asked as she glued the nail tip on my nail.

"Going back home, I'm supposed to be going somewhere with Xavier." I said.

"Oh I see you don't got time for me no more it's okay." She said.

"Says the girl that left me for they ex at a party." I said and we both laughed.

"Ok I'll give you that." She laughed. "I can't say nothing to be honest cause I'm going over Devon house when we finished." She said.

"If you want him back just say that." I said.

"I do but I want him to say something first, imma lemme twist your hair into some draws." She mumbled.

"Horny freaky fuck." I laughed.

"Ouuu you cussed." Braelyn said.

"I'll give you some candy." I said and smiled as I have it to her with my free hand.

"Nice doing business with you." She sat back down with the dog.

"She acting like she don't be cussing but anyways I'm just playing he ain't getting nothing Im celibate now." She said.

"Girl bye." I laughed.

"I'm for real but if something happens on prom night then oh well." She shrugged.

"Braelyn leave that damn dog alone." She laughed as she wrestled with the dog.

" She laughed as she wrestled with the dog