𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"I told you them people was gone get you in trouble

"I told you them people was gone get you in trouble." I said.

"I ain't know shit about no safe." He said as he laid back in the seat and we seen more police cars headed that way.

"You better hope your name don't get brought up in none of that stuff when they take them in for questioning." I said. "That's why momma ain't want you hanging with them in the first place." I continued.

"Ain't shit I can do about it now. I know what I did and what I didn't do." He said.

"That don't mean nothing when it's their word against yours. You was finna get in trouble for people who don't give a fuck about you whole time the dude set all y'all asš up. You can't trust nobody with that." I explained.

"Ight damn I hear you." He said.

"Tell momma and daddy then." I said and he raised up.

"Hell nah." He shook his head.

"Zyair it's better to tell them as soon as possible before something really pops off and next thing you know police could be knocking on our door or worse." I said.

"It'll be too late if you wait until the last minute, you not gone get in trouble as bad as you think." I said pulling into the driveway.

"Bullshit." He mumbled getting out the car.

We walked in to my mother holding Kaleigh and my father was on the phone.

"Untun why y'all looking like that?" She asked as she started to burp my baby sister.

"I got something to tell y'all." Zyair mumbled and my father ended his call.

"You got that girl pregnant, im finna beat yo' ass- what nah." He cut her off laughing,

"How you gone try to beat somebody ass with a baby in yo' arms?" My father asked.

"Don't worry bout' it." She bucked at him.

"Say what you got say." My father said.

"I was helping this drug dealer out with something but I got caught up." He said.