𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"Ion like how you called and begged for me to come over here but you playing the game

"Ion like how you called and begged for me to come over here but you playing the game." I said.

"I'm finna stop." He said taking his headset off

"No you ain't I'm finna go." I said as I started to walk past him.

"Come here." He smirked pulling me back on his lap.

"Move." I laughed dodging his kiss.

"Stop playin'." He grabbed me by my neck and started to kiss me as the kiss deepened.

(SIKE maybe next time😭)

"Aht." I pulled back. "But I'm finna go for real I'm gotta meet my brother somewhere I said as we stood up.

"You always leaving me." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me again.

"Boy I'll be back." I laughed.

"I ain't gone be here when you get back, I'm finna leave too." He said.

"Ain't shit." I said.

❏❏❏

"This a nice house." I said as my brother let me in and music was playing loudly. This wasn't a party or nothing like that, it just look they invited friends over I guess you can say.

"This ain't his damn house, this shit an Airbnb." He said. As I walked further in the house all I seen was niggas until we got in the living room and Jasmine was standing right beside Devon.

"BEST." She cheesed hugging me.

"I was just about to text you to come over here cause I felt lonely." She mumbled.

"I was finna do the same if I ain't see nobody else." I laughed as we sat down and it was three girls sitting across from us giving us a look.