𝚃𝙴𝙽

After he left I went back into my mother's office

After he left I went back into my mother's office. I feel like he tricked me cause that wasn't even a bet if you think about. I just agreed on giving him a try and if he proves me wrong then we official.

My brother told me to stay away from him, even though Xavier says that some stuff isn't true I'm still going to be cautious.

"I can help with another facial?" I asked my mother as she walked in.

"Untun you smell like weed, either stay in this office or take a shower and come back. Can't have that around my clients." She said.

"Momma you for real- I don't want to repeat myself." She cut me off as she signed into her computer and I slick rolled my eyes.

"Alright." I got up grabbing my phone.

"Oh and I looked on the cameras, yo' lil friend cute or whatever." She smirked.

"Bye I'm not finna play wit' you." I laughed as I closed the door.

❏❏❏

When I got in the house I could hear my father and my brother going back and forth. This wasn't unusual they always get into it over the dumbest stuff.

"I hope you know you did a real bitch move, fuck wrong wit' you. That ain't shit to play about I should smack the fuck outta' you." My father said and I gasped.

As I was trying to walk past his room he said my name and I cussed in my head.

Always gotta bring me in shit.

"Lani come here." My father said and I walked slowly in my brother room.

"Yes." I said sitting beside him.

"You know somebody named Briana?" He asked and I looked at Zyair before answering.

The fuck did he do.

"Yea she on the majorette team with me I was just at her party, why, what's going on?" I asked.

"She got exposed and now I'm in the mix I ain't even do nothing." Zyair said and my eyes got wide.

"You exposed somebody?" I asked and my daddy looked like he was finna smack the shit out of him.

"Tell yo' sister what you did, I'm done wait til' yo' momma get home." My father said shaking his head walking out.

Zyair stood up and paced back and forth.

"Zyair what happened, you exposed her for real?" I asked.

"I ain't expose that girl. It's a group chat I'm in and somebody sent her nudes, then they was talking about it and I laughed at what somebody said and next thing you know somebody posted her shit from the group chat." He said.

"How daddy find out?" I asked.

"He was using my phone to call momma cause his was dead, and the message thread popped up." He said and daddy walked back into his room.

"Who all in there, them same dudes you be hanging wit'?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"See I told you about them. You had no business laughing at what somebody said about it in the first place that's not funny at all. Then they exposing her that's child pornography you can go to jail for that." I said.

"That's what I said." My father agreed.

"Y'all acting like I exposed her when I didn't." He said.

"It don't matter." My father raised his voice. "You laughing at that shit like it's cool when it's not. You don't get no cool points for that dumbass shit. If you was smart, you would've left the group chat so you wouldn't get caught up in that shit. That ain't nothing to play about. That's weak and lame as hell." He said.

"And that's disrespectful." I said.

"And Me and yo' momma ain't raise you to be disrespectful to a female and we ain't a raise a bitch."  He said and Zyair looked at him with anger.

"Daddy that's mean, you don't have to yell at him like that and say that." I said softly because that really was mean.

"I do what I want I'm y'all parent, don't start wit' me Lani." He mumbled and slammed the door.

How he gone tell me to stay in my place when he the one that called me in here. Make it make sense.

As much as what he did was wrong I kind of felt bad for Zyair because my daddy was constantly yelling at him.

"He always do that shit." He mumbled as he threw his phone on the bed.

He looked so mad and I was trying to figure out what to say cause I ain't want to make the situation worse.

"I know it wasn't your intentions to get involved in that, but you got to think before you do stuff like that." I said.

"Bruh look at the shit I laughed at and tell me he overreacted." He said as he picked up his phone and gave it to me.

" He said as he picked up his phone and gave it to me

When he showed me that my face scrunched up. I'm thinking he laughing at somebody actually talking shit.

"And then even after that I told them they was bogus as hell for posting her shit. He act like I just straight up laughed at some messed up shit. And that's the only thing I said I been muted that shit." He said.

"Damn he made it seem like like- He just hate me for no reason he always got shit to say to me." He cut me off.

"Don't say that, he don't hate you." I said.

I was really feeling bad cause my daddy and Zyair don't get along. They always bump heads.

"Well just wait until momma get home maybe she can talk to him." I said.
____________________________________

Y'all think Nahmir was overreacting??