𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

I was spending the day with my dad since my brother was in school and he decided to let my momma rest

"You ready?" He said from downstairs.

"Yea." I yelled as I closed my room door behind me and went downstairs and we left out the house into his car.

"So what we doing today?" I asked.

"Tryna plan out this wedding anniversary party, I want it to be a surprise." He said.

"Awww she gone be so happy." I smiled.

"Especially since she been sad lately." He agreed.

"Have you and momma ever argued?" I asked.

"We do but y'all would never know cause we choose not to argue around y'all. Not to try to set up this perfect picture of us because every relationship has problems, we just don't want y'all to hear the shit we argue bout." He said.

"Makes sense." I nodded my head.

"Wassup wit' you wassaname'?" He said and I laughed.

"Daddy now you know his is Xavier." I laughed.

"Well damn you correcting me bout ole dude name you must really like him." He teased,

"Omg." I shook my head as I laughed.

"That's yo' boyfriend?" He asked.

"No, we just talking for now but I really do like him." I said.

"He treat you right?" He asked.

"Yes, and I feel like I can openly talk to him about anything and vice versa, but I'm scared because of stuff I've heard about him." I admitted.

"That's why Zyair don't want you wit' him?" He said.

"Yea." I mumbled.

"He just tryna look out for you and make sure you don't get hurt cause if you do you already know what we gone be on so ole dude better not try no type of sneaky shit." He said.