𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

It was the end of the school day and I ain't seen or heard from Naylani all day

It was the end of the school day and I ain't seen or heard from Naylani all day. I know she was irritated wit' me last night but damn I been bored.

"Hey Xavier." This girl said touching my arm as I walked outside.

"Why you touching me?" I asked moving my arm back.

"Damn you can't say hey to me no more?" She giggled.

"Stop forcing a soft voice you know you sound like somebody uncle move." I walked passed her and spotted Jasmine.

"Jasmine." I said walking up to her.

"Don't sneak up on me like that, scared the shit outta me." She scrunched her face up and hung up the phone but before she did I saw she was on FaceTime with Naylani.

"You heard from Naylani? She keep declining my calls and she not answering my texts." I said.

"Oh- um she sick." She said.

"I hope you know you can't for lie for shit." I said.

"She's just distancing herself right now it's normal." She said.

"What you mean normal?" I asked.

"I can't really say." She shrugged.

"How often do she do that?" I asked.

"She hasn't done it since her last breakup, I gotta go, and tell Devon to unblock me." She said.

"Email em'." I said and walked to my car and yanked the door open before I got in and pulled off. I probably messed up and don't even know it. I can't think of nothing I did wrong, I mean last night was petty but she can't be that mad.

Maybe relationships just ain't for me...

❏❏❏

"Why you said to come here? Who house is this?" I asked following my father into a house.

"This my old house." He mumbled.

"I'm supposed to be taking a trip down memory lane or some shit- stuff." I cut myself.