𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

When I finally got in the house my momma came downstairs tryna run knowing she pregnant

"Who the fuck fight my damn baby?" She raised her voice.

"Here she go." Zyair mumbled.

"Tell her what happened." My father said and we all sat down.

"Okay so it's the girl who's house I went over for the project. When I was over her house we started talking about how some females revolve they're life around a boy and the double standard thing. Then, the next day Jasmine told me that she was lying and saying that I called her friend a garden tool which I didn't cause I don't even know her friend or know her well enough to be messy." I explained.

"So boom we get to the party and she approached me but I didn't care cause the whole problem she was trying to create was a joke to me cause she didn't even give valid reasons. Then she said next time she saw me was on sight." I continued.

"I need some popcorn." Zyair said.

"Shut up let her finish the story." My mother said.

"Now y'all know I don't like drama at all I show no interest in that and I don't like fighting either and I don't want to fight her because it's no reason to. So, we get to class and she was staring hard and Jasmine said something to her. She stood up and I did too." I continued.

"I taught you right." My momma said.

"Cap." My father disagreed.

"Shut the fuck up." She mumbled.

"Ight so next she was just doing a lot of talking but I was laughing cause she sounded slow. So I told her either do something about it or shut up and she hit so I swung on her back." I shrugged.

"Did you win?" She asked.

"Tell her what you did." My father chuckled.

"It's not funny that's embarrassing." I mumbled.

"What you do?" She asked.

"She got a concussion, and she trying to press charges." I mumbled and they laughed.