𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

Today was Sunday so I was really just chilling today

Today was Sunday so I was really just chilling today. After I did my morning routine I started to clean my room and my bathroom.

"Naylani." My mother called my name.

"I'm in my bathroom." I said loudly and she came in.

"You cleaning? Love to see it." She looked around and I laughed.

"GoodMorning." I laughed.

"GoodMorning, you wanna help out today after your doctors appointment?" She asked.

"I would but I got some school work I need to do." I said.

"What is it and when it's due?" She asked.

"Just regular school work and some extra credit it's due by Friday though, I just wanna do it ahead of time so I can be free the whole week." I shrugged spraying the sink.

"Naylani I get you trying to be on top of all your classes but you need to stop pushing yourself. Take a break sometimes you be too hard on yourself." She said.

"I know I just like doing stuff ahead of time because if I don't and I do it last minute I'll procrastinate." I said.

"I'm just saying don't stress yourself, you becoming a workaholic." She said.

"Speaking of work I think I want to get into micro blading." I said.

"That's what your God momma does, if you want I can ask her to let you help her so you can see what it's really like." She said.

My momma and my god momma, Amari, are not only best friends but business partners as well.

"Yea that'll be fun." I agreed.

"Okay, I'll make sure to tell her but you need to go ahead and get ready so we can we go to your doctors appointment." She said.

"Okay." I said as she left out.

I finished cleaning my bathroom before I began getting dressed. I just put on a 2 pac hoodie some ripped jeans and shoes that matched.

When I was done getting ready we left so I can be on time to my doctors appointment.