𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡

☁️"Mommy what's wrong with daddy?" I asked

☁️
"Mommy what's wrong with daddy?" I asked. I was covered in his blood and I didn't know what to do. I was scared and confused. I was crying and screaming the whole time I heard the loud noises, I didn't know what they were.

I looked at my hands as they shook with blood on them. I was crying so much my vision was blurry. I looked up and seen an older version of myself standing in front of me, pointing a gun at me. I pulled the trigger.
☁️

I woke up breathing hard and I felt tears on my face. I grabbed my phone and seen it was close to 10 a.m. I guess I had another nightmare.

I started having them after the situation but I was little though and I was traumatized. I don't get why all of the sudden the nightmares are coming back.

This nightmare was different though. Usually the person pointing the gun at me didn't have a face and most of the time it'll just be the whole situation happening over and over again. I don't know what to think now.

I laid down staring at the carpet for a while until I finally got up doing my morning routine. Afterwards I looked in my closet to pick out my outfit for today.

I just wanted to be alone today, I don't want to talk to nobody. Thinking back to that incident is messing me up again especially since I remember everything vividly.