55. Arachnid Hunting

"Galina!" I groaned at the sound of my brother's voice, pulling my pillow over my head

   "Galina!" I groaned at the sound of my brother's voice, pulling my pillow over my head. That didn't stop him from jumping on top of me and causing me to yelp from his weight. "Galina, Galina, Galina, Galina-"

"I swear, I will death touch you right now if you don't get off, rasva perse," I grumbled, but I meant no harm in my words to him. My Sokovian accent was heavier than theirs when I spoke English, but Wanda insisted on us speaking it to each other so I could improve. "Pietro, I'm serious!"

"Pietro, you're crushing her," Wanda chuckled, leaning against the doorframe to my room. The sun wasn't shining outside yet, but she was already dressed in a dark red dress and shadowed makeup. She noticed my raised brow at her appearance from my place under my bed covers. "We're getting called in early."

"So why does this include me?" I asked in confusion, running my fingers through my knotted hair with a yawn. I could barely tell if I managed to actually get any knots out due to the gloves I wore on my hands. "I've never done anything on the field."

It wasn't a lie; I had never been able to go out and hunt Inhumans as they did. I was a poster child for HYDRA's Inhuman agents, showing the world that we as a species could live in peace with the human race. Many found the idea absurd at first, but my siblings and I formed the perfect team to prove them wrong. Honestly, I didn't understand why so many people were against it. We were putting Inhumans into camps so they could adjust to living in the real world. It wasn't like we weren't trying to protect them.

"Ophelia," Pietro finally spoke up again since trying to drown me in my bed. "She has a mission for you." I slid out of the bed and stepped to the walk-in closet Wanda and I shared, motioning for my brother to continue. "Apparently there's an Inhuman around your age who's part of an underground organization in New York. Every time an agent goes in there, they either come out empty-handed or not at all."

"So it's a suicide mission," I summarized with an annoyed sigh, pulling out my standard uniform on its hanger. Wanda used her powers to take it from my grasp and hang it up. "How do I not know I'm going to go in there and end up like them? I'm on almost every HYDRA campaign; it's not like they won't know who I am."

"That's the point," Wanda chuckled, coming by my side and pulling out a halter tank crop made of thin fabric. I wrinkled my nose at the sight of it as it was pressed into my arms. "You've only spoken in ads as one of HYDRA's finest, but what if... deep down, you're a girl trying to escape the system and finally did?" I nodded to her words, the plan forming in my mind. Granted, Wanda's powers had a helping hand, but it was still mostly my plan.

"File me," I told Pietro with a smirk, turning on my feet and extending a hand to my older brother. He gave me the same look, only this time adding a wink before speeding off. I took his absence as I short time to change into the clothes Wanda was throwing either to me or in a small backpack. "Did Ophelia happen to tell you how many Inhumans are hiding with this guy?"