Report No. 15-5: Fantasy Females X Modern But Bar Employee Male Reader Part 5

Starheart's POV

We were in the middle of the battle, trying to prevent major damage from the army that was sent by the eternal savior, the lord of chaos. Having his darkness that was spreading the darkness with fear, overtaking the person's mind as they have been corrupted to the dark side. That is what we feared the most for the future.

I can tell that he is the conductor of all wars that he was putting us into. We are in the last wave before the eternal savior tends to come by, just a bit more...!

I am currently on the front lines, leading my allies with Lucia to clash against the frontal enemies. Klane is currently busy, trying to heal each group of allies that were wounded in battle. Alri is at the backlines, supporting while sniping against the enemy back lines. "Don't fall out your formation, just follow my signal and make sure you'll make a correct hit!" A male archer commander informs. "Fire!" Another archery line fires their arrows, forming a barrage rain with arrows that crashes down against the incoming invading army. The ally front lines are holding them back but struggling with numbers that have skills that could make a dent against any allied units that can be easily get knocked out.

I raise my shield, blocking the dark beast that is holding his ax sword. The impact is strong that pushes me back. My feet are dragging back while the dark beast is making his move. I draw my breath, burning the enhancement for a better hero sword skill than the beginner level. I flash my frontal movement with the pressure of my feet, wanting to move forward before him. "Relentless Thrust: Frontal Assault!" I got there right before he could attack. I rapidly hold my sword that is glowing golden yellow with the point aiming and having myself relentlessly stabbing his chest. "Now...!" I hold up my sword pointing up that shines to cast my skill and then jump up with my sword now glowing light yellow. "Heavenly Light!" I slash him by the head, ending his life.

I can still stand, but then seeing my allies being fallen by the hands of the berserking demons. I step back while trying to rid of the cursed eternal beings before more will show up. "Tension Enhancement: Light Breathing...!" I draw in my breath, making my oxygen fueling up my elemental nerve circuits that run course through my body. Connecting to my sword, my blade starts to shine with the light that came from the heavens. I aim with the point of the blade, trying to resist the enemy forces' attack. "Blessed Blade: Piercing Light!" I unleash a shot, sweeping out every last one of the cursed eternal monsters on my side. I used up most of my tension. I'm not sure if my body will last long...!

"Uh, Starheart? Help!" The other allies are struggling with dealing against a large foe on their side while the lackeys are pushing forward. My body is getting tired and tired after each wave before I can move on. My stamina is depleted after dealing with larger foes while working as a team.

"Damn, having to fight and defeat more is making my blood starting to go excited!" Lucia has gone salty after having to become tired out with the stress of having to work more. This is the war that she was witnessing and this must be her first time experiencing this. She is a dual-wielding warrior with both of her katanas for a better offensive for the front lines.

"Don't get too excited because Eternal Savior is stronger than the tyrant that we just defeated," I warn her. Lucia has her blades very sharp that chops most of the monsters and beasts with each swing against a group of them.

We're almost there to the final wave, the final battle. Once we defeat the Eternal Savior, the war will be over! "Final wave, let's do this!" Alri seems in higher tension.

"I can tell that we've gotten stronger since our last battle against the tyrant!" Lucia has improved her sword skills over the human limit.

"..." Klane seems silent but does have her intelligence and wisdom gone too high after she was studying her Elementalist and medical healing skills. She is currently smiling right now. Uh...not that kind of dark smile...!