Report No. 12.5: Your Female Boss x Worker Male Reader Part 2

A/n: This is requested by Memey45. Please give a shoutout to this user. Enjoy.

Previously on Report No. 12...

Your POV

I was originally an ordinary worker after being graduated from university, typing down the document with the data and the plan for this company to improve its reputation. Although, I ended up getting the hardest boss that I ever get. Her name is Korinna. She has her sharp tongue attitude and ended up abusing her newbies like me. Especially boys because of how she hangs out with any kind of girl. It was like about a month since I was working with her.

Then, everything changed. I heard that she had a meeting with the people from the other companies. Taboe, Hanre, and Lenny. They all had their eyes on her. Then Taboe and his relatives meet with me since I was in the middle of the hallway. They invited me to the meeting at their place tomorrow. But when exactly? At night. I forgot to tell you that. I have no idea why, but they are quite nice for my hard work and for me.

My boss? She looks blunt with me since I am just a man. But for what I saw when she's alone with me at my apartment. She shows me with her different expressions than what I knew.

Back to the main story...

My boss is visiting me to see me at my apartment. It's crazy that I ended up seeing her like this though. I did tell her about the meeting that Taboe and the others told me that I have to come to visit them at night after work. After that, she told me about the characteristics that they are different than what I thought.

Korinna: There's definitely wrong with them. They are never that nice to you on the inside. They're scum.

Y/n: ...What do you mean? I thought they were your friends.

Korinna: Don't be stupid, Y/n. They're from the other company. Of course, they aren't my friends. You should at least know that.

Y/n: Why is that? I thought you hated me.

Korinna: ...It was just my trusting issues of having a boyfriend. You're not ready to go have a meeting with them because you are a newbie. You have to stay here no matter what and you will work in my place and only. There's no need for selfish bastards who are so good at acting and then backstabbing you later on.

Y/n: What? But I made a promise to them! Are you saying that it's ok to break people's promises?

Korinna: ...The promise is important, but not for them.

Y/n: Just what are you trying to prove?

"It's this." Korinna puts out a voice recorder and starts playing it.

"What is this? That voice?" I questioned.

"It's Tabou and the others planning for your so-called meeting. They are planning for a trap instead because you are related to your brother." She answered.

"My brother?" I never thought that they knew about my older brother who worked hard on his career. I listened to their plans and then I...

"Y/n, it's the truth. I never trusted them the entire time. I know your brother. He was working hard alone, trying to overcome his boss's challenges. You may have been the same but I never wanted you to get involved with them. They are going to use you for their use of fraud and destroy you in order to claim your...our work as their own. That's why I'm here to warn you about...Y/n?" She asks for me to respond. I tried grabbing her voice recorder. She avoided that attack and stand aside. "What are you doing?"

"What else can I do? They killed my brother!" I answered in a mad state. "I'm not letting them get away with this!"

"Calm down. You're no match for them." She replied.