Report No. 20: Her Broken NTR Heart To Salty Dark Vengeance (Yandere Content)

(A/n: Warning! Horror themes, deaths, and salty moments have been detected. Please proceed with extreme caution! All reads must be advised before going on. Please sign this contract by responding to this line with a comment button that you understand the terms.)

3rd Person POV

In the series where romances come into play, the bond and connection tend to build up between men and women. It is sometimes normal when they both being together without any dramatic problems.

Other things that are obstacles where jealousy and hatred come into play or even thinking that greed and power changed their minds. What things have been so challenging, what people don't want to see...is the loved ones who cheated on you. That was the dramatic experience that makes things cold-blooded.

The victim has been reported by the scene. A popular girl. Her name is Tristy Jang, a fourth-year student in high school. Her appearance? She has her brown long hair with red-pink strokes at the end. She has her buns on each side with her eyes brown. She has her white top while having it bare shoulder with sleeves attached and showing her cleavage. She wears her blue shorts while having white leggings as she is wearing her white shoes with pink stripes.

She had her boyfriend for four years ever since she was first in love with him. He is a popular football jockey for his team. Her confession was perfected as she successfully had him for her perfect dream. But that was all in vain right after she discovered that he was cheating on her with another girl. They are drinking their lemonade to sign the contract for a true marriage for a family.

The gifts that Tristy brought for him were dropped to the floor as she starts crying and leave with a running emotion without looking. She was heartbroken, thinking that having a boyfriend is nothing but an empty shell. She ran across the street with blind emotions and she wasn't lucky that she had to grief around since she got ran over fatality by Truck-kun. It was all a big mistake. Her dream was all in ruin, having to be said that she was a true talented girl with her studies and tried her hardest to keep up. So why...?

Your POV

"..." I woke up with a cold dark memory that the news has been uploaded ever since. The news had found out that there is a serial killer who is still on the loose, just thinking that he got away with the excuse that it was just an accident. It was a few days ago that Tristy Jang, the one I adored as she was being popular was killed by the Truck-kun accident. What the witness just said, was all because that she ran without looking at the traffic lights and the walking signal.

This is nothing more than a suicide, they said.

Skipping Minor Issues

I participated in the sudden event at the funeral that we have to mourn and accept the fate that she died. It was hell while it's raining. I thought that I loved her but my main girlfriend was Cassia. She has long blonde hair with her black hairband. Having her green-blue eyes and fine skin. F/n was there with me, but where's Cassia? Wasn't she here since we all looked up to Tristy? No...where's everyone...?

There's nothing that I could ever do for Tristy since she was this sad, doesn't she...?

Timeskip

The time is nigh since we're almost there to May. I shook off my dark emotions while thinking that I wanted to live with Cassia because I wanted to show out my love to her before graduation. I did try it in December outside night, but as for this plot, it was a twist. During my confession with her, she told me the truth with honesty that I was never worthy of her. She told me everything that she already found the true love that made her happy and it felt that I am worthless.