Report No. 28: 100,000 Viewers of Dis Book/300 Followers Part

3rd Person POV

In Wattpad, the website that all users can either write their own stories or just read without writing, relax yourselves to enjoy experiencing the stories that involve satisfaction and romance. When having the goal to be popular, you must get a lot of followers, viewers, and votes as much as possible until the very end. That is what writers can do instead of readers.

"Come on now, just a few more viewers...!" Nick is staring at the book Girls Everywhere as the readers are still reading this book.

"299 follows! Come guys, we got to just pray for the lord...!" Jack worships with the prayer in his hands. A 300 follower milestone, not though...

"How can that help, Jack?" Marven sighs while he is still writing down his current story.

"Marven, did I miss the achievement around here!?" Edd bursts out from the door, having Marven be scared of him from behind.

"Jesus, Edd! You scared me while I almost messed up my papers! Agh, my favorite coke!" Marven gets depressed with his spilled coke all over his clothes.

(A/n: Great, my cola...)

"Sorry, should have warned you there." Adam chuckles while looking through his outline.

Everyone in A/n's Wattpad studios is waiting for the achievement, both achievements. I can't be sure because I've worked so hard making some projects while handing out the tasks including the recommended outlines that I come up with and then give them out to my employees. "Mr. A/n!" Lunar comes up with his rough draft of the new project that I planned. He shows out the character list of the harem and side-quest characters before he would start the next step for this project. A/n looks over the information one by one while seeing the pictures that are too explicit to show.

"There are some pictures that Wattpad might take down this project because they are explicit. You see those reasons?" A/n shows out the complaint and feedback to Lunar. He marked the ones that he rejected the images and needs to be readjusted. "I'll take care of the rest, you focus on your remaining tasks." A/n has Lunar's rough drafts while rearranging the character information. Lunar heads back to his desk to work on other tasks.

"Yo, Y/n. Are you excited that there would be 300 followers for some novice achievement?" F/n asks you.

"Really? Because all I know is just some beginners achievement is what we're reacting to." Your reply to him.

"Come on, Y/n. Don't spoil the surprise party now. We're planning to have a celebration party for this! After all, I can tell that you can have your girlfriend be invited to a good date." He tries to cheer you up.

"F/n...about that time during the night, I..." You tried to speak up about what happened while you have your phone out, but your sentence has been cut off shortly after hearing the shouting.

Your POV

I've been tired of having my life be the turn of just writing down novels and drawing out images. Borrowing images is ok but need to give credit and putting out a disclaimer. I've been like this every day since this is my main job while writing out the stories that I liked. I don't have tasks that are important to Y/n today, so I'll be in touch with my dreams. Even with the novice achievement of the Wattpad Studios that is.

"Hell yeah, look at this bois!" Nick shouts out to everyone that what we've achieved so far! We all look at the board, seeing what's happening right now!

"300 followers! We have done it, my lord!" Jack respects the achievement.

"100,000 viewers of Girls Everywhere! We did it, bois!" Everyone went into a celebration, as for that win, a celebration party for all of us at night.