No. 9.5: Rebel Female x Bookworm Male Reader Part 2 and Final Part

Your POV

Previously on Report No. 9...

I was alone, just nothing but reading books. I love that hobby. I did well with my classes and having good grades. I thought myself to have a peaceful place alone, but after where a girl named Carmell came in, blaming me that I acted smart while having many notes and getting every last of my homework completed with my advanced methods. I can tell that she's jealous of my handy work. After that, she wanted help and I pity her for some reason.

I accepted her invitation to her house, but hearing her parents fighting against each other with her father drinking while her mother ignores her made me feel sick.

We both tried gathering respect from the people we trust and they could help us regain her honor.

Then her father starts abusing her as we both went outside. I tried fighting back, but Nadverd, the smartest third-year student with his buddies and his gang refused to let everyone know that I am a cold-blooded beater. They knew my past since I already beat them out at the turf wars.

"...I'm going to tear them apart!" I said to him and then I left.

Back to the main story...

I got out of the way as I went by. I already know that her father was caught and await his sentence of judgment. But I'm not done with him yet. However, I have a score to settle with her abusive/worthless family. I confronted her mother in the kitchen, saying why she's never cared about Carmell in the first place. She told me that she only wanted a son, a little boy who is acting all picky and bench.

I never believe that she would be that stupid. I ask her a question about her relationship with her husband. She answers with her criticisms with him. Then I tried criticizing her because of how she betrayed herself and the future that she wanted. I tried asking how she could take care of her children including Carmell, but she scoffs off, never wanted to have some little girl, looking that she could be better than her.

...I was so damn mad that she's worthless while having her butt on her chair, doing nothing.

...

"Is that what you want? Just thinking that you would have a son instead of any kind of girl you love?" I ask her.

"I do what I want. Kids like you should just get out of my sight. That's all." She replied with her lazy attitude.

"And thinking that just focusing on boys is all it matters? What about your husband? What does he ever do to you?" I ask.

"Whatever..." She slams on the table. "I don't care."

"I do care, especially with your daughter, Carmell," I said. "I looked up to you at first, but now you end up abusing yourself, not knowing the risks." I showed out the photos on my phone of how she ends up cheating her husband in secret at the *demonized* hotel. "Mind telling me why you would betray your first husband just because you're poor?"

"Where did you get all of this?" She looks pissed.

"Who knows. I have no intention of forgiving people who are abusers. Not even those who loved gambling for nothing. You were a part of this too, right?" I put my phone away. She silently takes out her kitchen knife as she tries to kill me. I fight back, beating her up with extent while deflecting her knife away on the sink. I pummeled her face with all my barrage of punches while wearing my hard rope bandages, which deals extra damage. I punished her son with brute force because he's in the way, but I try not to kill him because he's younger than me. I knock her down hard while brutally punishing her for abusing Carmell like she's nothing to her.