Report No. 30-3: Decide Alone

Ansae's POV

A few days later after the fighting incident...

When I was on my way to my homeroom class, I can hear the gossip about how Y/n ended up being injured. Another comment is about how he was here because of me. The third comment is mentioned that F/n said. "Y/n was here for Ansae and her buddies. He saved her and she should have saved him back over by the trial at the principal's office. But instead, she just run away like a coward who cared about herself. Who would want a popular girl who doesn't care about taking responsibility!?"

That hurt me the most later on. My friends were disgusted by his comment but everyone agree with him because of how Y/n stood up so bravely while fighting against a group of jerks. In everyone's point of view, Y/n withstood and would have won if it weren't for the knife that stabbed him.

The comments, saying the cause of how the fight started is because of me. At home, my parents blamed me for the problem that was unleashed and my fingerprints are all over Y/n after he tried saving me. The news media were there for us all. And Y/n's parents were there, blaming us that he would have died if it weren't for me. They hit me hard with words.

And for all of this, I'm starting to grow alone. I have two friends now, but with no happiness.

The time has passed of the decision where I have to break free and change what I should have done.

The time by the rooftop during the lunch period...

"F/n's right, this isn't what I should be done like this," I spoke with depression but sharpen my heart with a resolution with honesty until I clear my mind.

"Are you kidding me? First those dimwits and now F/n and his buddies?" Nare growls at me, but I never change my mind.

"F/n and Y/n are not dimwits, they aren't lying after what they just saw!" I talk back to her.

"All because they are just jealous!" Roxin argues.

"Not because they wanted to be friends with me with emotions!" I try to explain what needs to be done to say thank you to Y/n. "I've indeed been dreaming to be popular, but this is not how a true popular girl would do by taking responsibility. I was so afraid because I wasn't able to decide for myself."

"You know, everyone knows what they say and you should decide if you like it or not. You did this before." Nare said to me with a shaking nerve.

"But not with Y/n because he risked his neck saving me. His bravery can't be in vain if I don't do something. The popularity has fallen off, I get it. What we don't understand is who has the most honesty and is not just being forceful. Maybe it is wrong that I did run away. I should understand the feelings of who is heroic after experiencing relationships and romances." I went to the door after finishing my lunch.

"So what, are you just going to say sorry to this loser because we ran away?" Roxin asks me.

"We all did run away. But I won't make that mistake again when it comes to save him. If I run away, then I will never be popular again. The cowards don't deserve everything we wanted." I grip the doorknob. "If you're not with me, then you are against me." Then open it as I went back inside the school.

(A/n: Cold words, bruh.)

Timeskip...

Your POV

Damn, having to wait until discharged recovery for a week. The knife stab wound is quite fatal. I am going to miss my scheduled ways of having my life normal again...