Report No. 25: Best To Go In Separate Ways (Honkai Content)

Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3rd Content.

A/n: Would you watch the Herrscher of Recap who created the least summary of Honkai Impact Chapter 17?

Yes

or

No

...

3rd Person POV

The drips of rain as blades clashing and bullets firing out and impacting against either it's a person, ground, metal, or wall. The setting occurs while the sky is dark clouds, so dark while the thunderstorms roar and the rain rapidly splash down to the ground.

"I swear...!" There is a girl who runs with her might trying to fight for what is dear to her. The fight takes place on the rooftop of the school. "There's no way that I can't let you go!" She shouts out with her arms swinging while holding her pistols. "Why does it have to be like this!? Haven't you forgotten about what they've done to the world, including how they wanted to bomb the city!?" She asks the girl who is the closest friend in the very beginning of the main story of Honkai.

"Yes, I remembered that part. How they actually tending to terrorize the city." She said to her.

"But why? Why joining them even they tend on destroying the world!? What will happen to the entire world if you joined them!?"

"I don't know because I don't care. I do what I must."

"Damn it!" A white-haired girl while wearing her sweater under a battlesuit has her blue eyes locking onto her friend who turned on her. "Why can't realized that-!?"

"You don't know a damn thing of how I've been through to look after you, Kiana!" The girl who shouted at Kiana dodges, parries, and then throws out a counterattack. A heavy impact knocks her back while the thunder roars. Kiana is almost to her knees after all that fighting. Her heart was energetic no matter how much heart she suffered from the sins that were actually made by the Herrscher of Void. Kiana couldn't bear it that much because of how the people are afraid of her. The Kiana became the Herrscher of The Void's vessel, which allowed the Herrscher to control Kiana's body and put humanity into destruction. That said, after Kiana's body was subdued and recovered but having these memories that the Void Herrscher had done, her mind and heart have been changed. And right now, even she is reckless and energetic like in old times, she will never give up even she was already beaten up.

"Mei-senpai...!" Kiana looks up while standing up with her two feet, having her legs straight. "Please understand what I have to do...! This is...for my mission to protect this world from what HoV did because of me and the World Serpent trying to...!"

"Do you think of how much life it depends while I tried to protect you!?" Mei scolds Kiana as she stands. Mei with the new form of her battlesuit that was made by the Herrscher of Thunder's power while having it to level 1. "Every time that you played a role while recklessly taking some responsibility as a true hero protecting humanity from every threat that they both made. And not only that, you would have put yourself in danger including the honkai disease, ignoring every risk involved! Everything that you have been worried about would only end up destroying you!" Mei furiously explains her reason for joining the World Serpent to prevent anything that would end up killing Kiana for this arc.

"Mei-senpai, I already knew everything about it including the disease," Kiana said to her. "I do feel afraid of death like this, but that doesn't mean that I could just run away for nothing. That's why I have to take responsibility to protect everyone including the entire world!"

"And now you should understand why. Why I have to join the World Serpent because I have to save your life from the disease. Your life was in grave danger and everyone even myself couldn't do anything to save you. Even you tend to change, you still would have gotten yourself killed as always if it wasn't for the Herrcsher of Void!" Mei explains further to Kiana. "How can I accept that fate!? You saved us and now it's my turn to save you! Even if it means that I have to surpass you in separate ways!" The thunder roars while striking the beacon tower. It starts to fall, collapsing down in front of the two girls who are fighting against each other while Kiana barely stands up but with major damage inflicted. "Like *bench*, I don't give a $^&%!" Mei having an azure electric katana sheathed until she unleashes a devastating cut that destroys the fallen beacon tower with the full power of the Herrscher of Thunder. Now the rooftop is clear but two girls continuing fighting against each other.