Report No. 23: Ledge and Punishment Impact (Genshin Parody/Spoof)

(A/n: This is a part of The Story of Nexus. This is a Demo Version: Volume Beta.)

Your POV

It's summer, always hot because of this hot season. I can feel my skin being sweaty with salt after doing all of the hard work outside. Having myself to be smoked with my friends in my current world.

Oh, sorry. I was talking about the fantasy world. I was killed about one year ago in the modern world. You say something but it was the Covid 19 that someone dumb for not being physically distant from me. How am I feeling? Well, I am happy that I'm now living with my friends in the fantasy world thanks to the power of the seven elements. Also, I thought that I have this fantasy form, looking like Aether. Does it mean I'm in the Genshin world? Not exactly because of the different names. I met the girls who have their elemental vision but they and their certain elements are not related to the Genshin series.

And not just that, I see Amber but having to be named as Ave instead. Paimon as F/n, Barbara as Naeva, Jean as Dane, and Klee as Nelee. It was so very weird. I can tell that their roles have changed and so does their clothes. I'm confused and being new to this kind of world. Still, sometimes the same path as before but different tones and reasons.

I'm not sure what to say now since this is not Genshin anymore. I'm now living in a different world that seems new to me.

Ok, enough with the introductions, time for the main road.

During summer where F/n, Ave, and I wake up in bed while I start to head outside. Aquin and Heiya are cooking breakfast as we all start to spend time eating at least a meal for this time. Though we thought that this could be a normal day for us, but not that time this summer. I got outside while checking at the mailbox. "Huh? What's this?" I got a letter while my friends are coming outside from the front door.

"Y/n, what is it?" Heiya asks me. I told everyone about the letter I got from someone. It's from Barbara-I mean, Naeva. It seems that Naeva is trying to tell us something for this day.

"Naeva, what is she doing this time while we're asleep?" Ave asks.

"I don't know. Does she need help?" Aquin replies to her. I open up the letter as we start reading.

It said that there is a special commission that is awarding for the beach islands but things won't go as peaceful unless we take care of the Halnmagjul gang. It's all over on the map that Naeva wrote and she needs our help.

Ave: Award, but with a beach trip by the islands!?

Aquin: Yeah, we haven't gone swimming ever since last Summer in the islands.

F/n: But F/n knows that going on the trip to the island while taking on a beach can be so much fun! Can it, Y/n!?

Y/n: Uh...yeah, if only we have a swimsuit to wear.

Ave: We will, but first we need to go meet up with Naeva. She's waiting at the entrance of the adventurers' guild.

Heiya: Then let's go then. This might be the time for us to be spending time over the Summer vacation. Right, everyone?

"Yeah!" Everyone agrees with Heiya as we start heading to the entrance of the adventurers' guild. We start looking around until we see Naeva waving her hand, standing near the door of the guild building.

Heiya: Naeva, I heard that you are calling us for a special commission. Is there a reason?

Naeva: Yes, I just explain the reason why in the letter.

Y/n: Yeah, but why your sister and Nelee with you?

Naeva: They just wanted their vacation since it's summer.