Report No. 22-1: #LOLHeadPats Part 1 (Genshin Content)

Disclaimer: I do not own Genshin Impact and someone's head patting technique.

A/n: The wording and info is not 100%.

Your POV

It's been a year ago since I was killed by Covid-19. I mean, I stayed inside at home while I was playing a game called Genshin Impact, but hell, I didn't think that I would be this lucky. It was hell with the severe symptoms and I didn't make it because of that. Having to be walking through the crowd while thinking I have a mask on? I feel like I underestimated myself.

I was hospitalized while having the supply of oxygen that was provided by doctors but their efforts have all been in vain and I didn't make it. The reason? It's because my lungs have been severely destroyed. What is dying feel like, pain? I do not know, but it does sound like I didn't breathe at first. After all, I did die with severe chest pain, it felt like a heavy sled hammer to the chest than a deep stab with a knife.

After my eyes open, I see myself being here. Blue sky, sunny day with clouds, having myself sitting at the rock of the beach. "Where am I?" I questioned. I look around where there's nothing around me but a worn-out sword that was found on the ground. I pick it up while thinking that it is ok for me to swing it against enemies I encounter, but why would it be there?

"Oi, are you awake?" A female voice. I look up seeing a white fairy. White hair with black 4-star clip while having her white clothing while having a special scarf around her neck. Having her long white sock on her right leg and a pair of white boots. She has her halo. This is familiar...she looks just like...

"Paimon?" I ask her.

"Wow Y/n, no wonder how much you tried to sleep through years while having your sister be enslaved by some unknown god. Well, at least you already know me. So let's go, come on!" Paimon flies off while I start to follow her. By the time each event we've encountered, it started with the same line as to what I played from my phone. After that, everything I know until the current time of the version. I don't know what to say but to always do the daily commissions for primogems. I couldn't say more because I'm not speechless. I'm now reincarnated as Aether. It's not that easy with going adventuring with friends and by myself, so even until now, I have to start worrying about companionship and bond. Speaking of what they want, I should listen first before I decide. I did the hangout programs for a while, thankfully, there is some text that I can read in front of my eyes.

Honestly, I am not good at reading. It's just ruining my mood. Though, I got to say. Sometimes it's quite hard of handling the bond on those who are just too cool and powerful all of the sudden, so I just stay silent while being neutral to everyone I like. What I don't like is people pressuring me, that's for sure. I'm trying my best but everything is just killing my mood. Well, at least I'm ok. I won't do as much for myself but to keep on forward. Although...

When it comes to cuteness, loving, and mindful, I thought to myself that I want to praise anyone for their hard work and I have to do all the hard-working skills to assist them. Though it doesn't have to be commissioned that involved fighting, it has to be some hangouts.

Klee for example, I see her going outside after the solitary confinement time is over. Klee has her hair looking blonde in twin tails and has red eyes. She has her red hat while having her red coat and her skirt with brown stripes. She has her brown gloves and white socks while having her black boots. She has her backpack for storing out her treasures. She has a symbol of her four-leaf clover. I wonder if it's for a good luck charm. I tried cheering her up and giving her feedback about what is right and what is wrong for Jean, grandmaster of Mondstadt. I thought of something else than going out on adventures. I wonder what she likes to do now.