No. 7.5: Female Police x Delinquent Male Reader Part 2

Previously on Report No. 7...

Your POV

I was trying to make a plan to put an end to Y/d's (Your Dad) abusive greed with money and crimes as a thug. I had not with someone who is special than just a police officer, Laura. My mother who sneaked away from her own husband decided to join in a discussion. I doubted her at first, but then she said that she wanted to make up for her fatal mistake and so does putting my life in a total failure of making myself clean. She wanted to be free unless she wants to help me. She is being honest because of how she snitches most of my dad's abusive acts and even with crimes as a thug.

As for Laura, she agrees with her assistance. With her plan as my back up since she was going to record and make it live stream until Y/d spill his true colors. I hate to admit, but both of those women have mindful ways that they want to get in touch with me.

For example, my mom plans to make me forgive her for not helping me in the past several years since I was away. All she did was lashing out her anger at anything, including me because I was never with her in the first place. She and Laura both discuss her story about how her life was abused and Y/d was the cause of everything. She never wanted her life to suffer any longer if it wasn't for him.

Laura caught up with me since I saved her life, now it's her turn to save mine.

Back to the main story...

Right now, it's over. Y/d has been sentenced to a long life prison for good due to the crimes that he had committed. I thought I could rest, but not yet. First off, my mother wanted to say something to me at the park alone with Laura if needed. I ask her the question about and then she answers about the apology that she wanted to say and the example that I wanted to be away from my parents. I was pissed at first, but I would have never expected that my mother still loves me on the inside because of the memory of how her youth is meant to be.

I sit down at the bench away from her since I still hated her abusive life after she was beaten by her husband. "Y/n, remember the time that you were supposed to wash the dishes because I was tired and couldn't be happy at all?" My mom asks me.

"Yeah, I do remember that since I was just a kid. I don't even know how I could wash the dishes if I ever grow up. Still, thinking how you end up like this with your husband-." I explain to her.

"He's no husband of mine. Don't get too worked up on bringing up the past." She scoffs off the history of her tragic life with an ex-new family. "Y/n, do you still miss me?"

"You really think that I would know you in the time like this?" I make a fit of sharp anger out of her. "What can you do if you couldn't call the police to handle the scene or think that you would try to make things right for your family than you ever dreamed of?"

"I wish, but he would kill me if I ever raise up against him! He was all racist as he wanted to smash my back if I ever try to sneak around." She looks scared because of him.

"Did you try it anywhere at least?" I ask.

"No, there's no chance for me that I can get away with all of this. I always hated the way that you manage to abandon your own family away from me because you were just a child. It's like you become a useless son to me." She admits at least. I knew that would happen. "While you were away, I still end up being stuck as his housemaid of the trash. I never wanted to forget a child that you were still with us and so does my past as well. My family got murdered thanks to him because he knew that most people have families that are helpful to their own child. And so, this is how I end up, a useless woman with no talent and career for my future. Y/n, mind telling me what your life was all about?" She asks.