Report No. 13.5: Cheater War Goddess x Male God Reader x Goddess of Love Part 2

Requested from MarcMorning01.

Previously on No. 13...

Varios' POV

I was living through hell, fighting against anyone who is my enemy during the war against any gods. Y/n was one of them and with me. He had the power to change and do whatever it takes to save everyone and the war will end. Even we tried to end the war, he still lost his way and I couldn't bear to have a heart with him. I always have my feelings only for R/n, the human being and that's all it matters to me. Y/n should try to be free from what the gods who manipulated his mind. He was like a brother to me, but not anymore since I already crossed that line.

As you all saw, I cheated on him while I was drinking LEMONS with R/n and Y/n was furious with my betrayal. He tried to kill me. I already planned out how to wield a God Slayer Sword and I beat him with the sword skills that I have been practicing for a long time.

Then Panori, the goddess of love and Dr. Ateron, God of Wisdom and Peace appeared before me and took Y/n away from our world for good.

Back to the main story...

It's been years that Y/n has been away and I already have been married to R/n and have a child. Y/n was already been banished and has been sent to the other world, but where?

I sensed something, someone coming to me. I walk outside the front yard of our new house while waiting for someone's arrival. I look up, seeing someone familiar to me. It was Panori. She lands down with her two feet as I start to respond to her visit. "Panori, I did not know that you are going to visit us. Care to explain." My arms are crossed.

"Yes, I will in a moment. Can I visit your home?" She said formally. I welcome her to my house while I start baking some bread for her visit. I also brought fruits if she wants it.

Varios: So, will you explain to me why you are here?

Panori: I am here to inform you about Y/n is going to be transported to the modern era.

Varios: Modern era?

Panori: That is correct. You see, that era is more different than the world that you're living in right now. It contains the means of technology.

Varios: Modern era, when?

"Well..." Panori answers the time of the modern era.

"That is...more than before the common era...!" I gasp. I'm starting to worry if Y/n decides to do whatever it takes to get his revenge. "But Y/n might do what it takes to regain more power and enslave-!"

"I will watch over him," Panori responds to me. "Dr. Ateron told me that he is still lacking with redemption and knowledge with human relationships. He does not have the heart to love equality again. He does not accept the freedom to live in peace with humans who do not want to give up or wanted to have their future."

"Is that because of the power of God that is corrupting his mind?" I question her.

"Yes, based on the results that the doctor has told me. The means of love is the only way that could free his mind from despair. The focus of absolute power is the only cause that made him suffer his heart like that." Panori said with a brief worry but thinking about how she could take care of him. I can really trust her? "Let my heart and the blessing of love handle this."

"But, you'll be gone for more than a thousand years! And how can my people redeem themselves with only just love?" I am worried about the humans who continue to do their desire for their sins.