Report No. 30-1: Petition WHO?! (Feat. Genshin)

Disclaimer: I do not own Genshin Impact Content.

Warning: Mild Ecchi Words Detected. Read it at your own risk.

Your POV

November, having the nut where I tend to have Thanksgiving with turkey and anything delicious for me. The taste on my tongue. But having challenges with patience is exams and praying at church with my parents.

Right now, I'm still at school, just dealing with assignments and studying for exams before Thanksgiving break. That is the challenge that I end up facing because we're morons. Not to think that we would easily forget these terms after our minds tend to be relaxed.

I sigh while taking time off while I have my books out including the study guide that I worked so hard on for the exam. "Hey Y/n," F/n greets me as he sits down at his desk next to me. I greet him back, feeling bored while having to sit down while being at school before the holiday break. "You're still studying for the exam?"

"Yeah, I can't fail since grades can be too important in my future," I reply to him. Not to mention that I would be a fan of Wattpad including the Studios that A/n ruled over. I wouldn't say that I like reading light novels but I do love comics more than just words.

"Hey, did you hear the news about what happened to one of the books that we've subscribed to?" F/n knew about Wattpad since he like to read books during his boring time just by doing nothing. I question him about what he's talking about. "It's about the book, Yandere Everywhere. I heard about it from the article that it got destroyed by Wattpad authorities since they said the restricted content has been detected. I know about what A/n did is clean and innocent, but no one deserves this. Something tells me that Wattpad with the new system and guidelines and term services is starting to make me mad. Even with haters that never shut up."

"Are you serious!?" I ask since I have already checked the account. That book was one of the best favorites in my life!

"Yeah, that's completely *rigged*. Besides, he's not the only one who got suffered from that kind of punishment. The authorities are being so dumb with their laws and rule way too much. They were biased since they are just stupid with the new rules. Talk about cowardly and ignorant to just keep kids safe. Who does that?" F/n rants. I agree with him since no mature book can be this dangerous. Not to mention that being kid-friendly can be this annoying! "Cheers to the honored writer." F/n shows out the petition that was made by A/n himself on his phone. "He publishes that because he needs help to change the Wattpad's future."

"Is that going to work?" I question.

"Yeah, it should be and the others are like this too," F/n replies. "Rest in peace, old man." He gives him pity while signing up for the change in his petition. I agree while doing the same thing as well. I hated the rules and strict orders. They are just biased and afraid. That's what I'm angrier about. "Hey, do you want to go get some free breakfast meal since we're still at homeroom?"

"Sure, I'm getting pissed after what happened to that book. Especially since Wattpad authorities started to make more havoc over matured content that they are just randomly bullying people's business for their reputation. Bruh, it's taking freedom of speech, making writers afraid of them!" I comment while following F/n to the cafeteria.

"Not that I would swear to change the rules. There's nothing we can do since they don't care." F/n sighs. We brought our breakfast and had to sit down at the seats.

When having to eat our breakfast, we started to notice the glances of having every student looking at the popular girl. In my view, we see her with golden orange-blonde curry hair, frontal hair being well brushed, having her emerald green eyes and skin being so smooth and light. She wears her yellow top with her white secondary colors on, has her black ribbon tied on the collar of her shirt, has her blue sweater on for warmth, has her skirt on, black leggings, and her bright yellow running shoes. She is wearing her autumn yellow earrings too. She has her two friends with her as they all walk past by.