Report No. 17-1: This Is No Ordinary Nun Part 1

Your POV

As some child or a kid, I was always excited about how Thanksgiving should be. Having meals with turkey and ham while having all kinds of stuff that is related to this holiday. Well, I do the experience of having a thanksgiving being given from the church after mass. To where the building where they call it church school. So right now, it's almost thanksgiving of this year that I will have to go see it again. I try exercising to control my diet before going back to that church school for a noon thanksgiving meal again.

Skipping minor events...

I prepared for my weight loss after full-time exercising. I am worried about my health because of how I get pumped up with holiday meals including the buffet during my individual time with my family. Don't forget about my favorite food too. I couldn't stop eating those.

It takes several weeks to prepare to control my weight for a while just by cardio and strength activities. Ok, now it's the time!

I entered the church with my family, also encountering my cousin and his family. F/n is there as well. They seemed to be excited for their thanksgiving holiday too! Also, I can see normal nuns. The reason I said normal nuns because there is one who dressed differently than the others.

Nuns, the women who work for the church, praying god for many reasons for the people of earth and so do animals, and spirits that wanted to rest in peace. I'm not sure how I can love them, but I am not their type.

The mass was over as I start chatting with F/n and my cousin, Nicous. It's tiring as we are just waiting until noon where the church is readying thanksgiving lunch. "Jeez, always bumping into you during this mass while you're this close of being excited, Y/n," F/n said to me.

"Yeah, having my secondary favorite food for this holiday," I replied.

"Still, shouldn't you be on a diet right now? Our parents are very worried about your diet." Nicous said to me. Of course, there are limits of how much food you can eat before knowing that you gain weight because you eat too much. For first-timers, you must stay cautious no matter what and throughout the year. I have to remember about it.

"I was excited for this though. So, you guys ready for this?" F/n asks us.

"Yeah, we are!" I was too excited for myself.

"Don't say I warn you though," Nicous sighs. We all went in for a special meal from thanksgiving on this day of the year. You know the favorites, so I will let you decide in your head.

Skipping Meal Chatter...

"Agh...can't take another bite..." I groan. I can feel myself being full. Eating about three sets of meals for this day.

"Told you not to overdo it." Nicous sighs. "Besides, how much do you love thanksgiving, especially turkey?" He scolds me.

"I do. The main food for this holiday." I answered.

"Hey, don't be so hard on him just because we like meat a lot. He did eat carrots and other fruity stuff." F/n cheers up.

"He wouldn't that much, F/n." Nicous replies to F/n. "You really sure have a lot of work to get through diet when our PE is coming up. Especially our fitness testing is coming up in December." Nicous said to me. He is not joking around. He is really good with his academics including his future career. I can tell if his parents can be this strict for someone like him to be powerful than any of us.

"Are you sure? I haven't looked that up yet." I replied.

"Sure you average people do have to. That's why you should write down in your agenda so often that my school isn't so easy as you think if you guys are like one of the students in my school." Nicous said to us.