No. 4: Female Expert x Male Victim Reader

Your POV

This is highschool...

Today is where we end up playing tennis against the girls. I was trying hardest, but they were so good because of how they have many strengths against us. As a result, we end up losing. We are the boys, so it's like we're dragging around while I'm still around with my tension up. We're not real tennis players because we're in P.E. class, so there's nothing else to blame at.

I'm getting tired. The problem I am facing now is that there are girls laughing behind my back and so does the boys who don't give serious effort. This is making me feel sick though, just moving around while the girls having the honor while us boys are being a laughing stock. All they did was not doing serious work in P.E. classes.

It's almost summer as the school year is almost over. I should just go outside and sit on the bench away from everyone. I watch the boys who are the members of the tennis club, practicing and facing each other to be ready for their next opponent. I wasn't able to catch up with the experts and so does with the person that I looked up to him most. He would have been great.

I guess it's impossible for me to do this in reality after all. They're too strong and I was nothing but an ordinary boy.

Man, the breeze would have been good, but it's too hot outside. No wonder why I want to stay alone and away from the laughing stock club.

...

"...?" I notice footsteps coming towards me. There is a girl that looks familiar to you. "You're...from the PE class!" Her name is Eliva. She's an expert as she looks popular when playing tennis. She's also a captain of the Girls' Tennis Club.

Eliva: I am. Still, I haven't seen a boy running around with a swing of his racket and then return the ball back at the opening so well.

Y/n (Your Name): Are you kidding me? All boys are like that they don't care.

Eliva: Pfft, you don't have to be that serious if you don't want to join up with them.

"You think?" I watch her sit on the bench next to me.

Eliva: Hey, can you tell me your name?

Y/n: Y/n.

Eliva: I'm Eliva.

Y/n: You were strong as a captain of the Girls' Tennis Club, right? Why would you...?

Eliva: Let me be honest here, I only like the people who would try to feel calm, trying to do their best to get the best scores and only live alone.

Y/n: Seriously? I wasn't that strong enough to beat any strong opponents around because we weren't getting used to playing tennis or any sports.

Eliva: Hehehe, that is so you!

Y/n: Huh?

Eliva: I didn't think you weren't that spoiled to become lazy after being toyed by the school.

Y/n: Who knows...

...

Eliva: I'm sorry you didn't win against us. I thought of you winning could free us all.

Y/n: What? What do you mean?

Eliva: I was living to be great in sportsmanship. I love tennis because it's fun for me to move around and hit the ball. It's that simple.

Y/n: Yeah, but to score a point, it has to be inside the playing field for a point. That's how the game plays.

Eliva: And the outs?