Report No. 17-3: This Is No Ordinary Nun Final Part

Carlen's POV

"Owie!" The last wave of the thugs has been beaten as I progress my way to the warehouse. Jeez, taking a long time beating them while someone is letting Jei know about this. I have to put a stop to this madness before she does anything worse by misusing Y/n.

I look around while every thug is defeated. I hope that's all of them because there's no time wasting on all of this.

"Carlen~, how is your time as a special nun that possesses the light~?" That voice...!

"Jei!" I look in the direction of the voice projecting out. There! I see Jei standing on the rooftop of the building with a smiling smirk who is waiting for me. "Jei, where's Y/n? Why are you doing this!?"

"Why should I? I did not expect that this boy was too famous and cute being the youngest to become a messiah. After all, every last of his body tasted so good~!" Jei replies with a twisted tone. I did not expect her to become yandere like this. But not like this to me. "Why did you have to come here to bring him back? Don't you think that you would use him as some tool that way?"

"I wouldn't because he's a living being. Jei, no matter what, this won't bring your dream back! You have to move on and stop this! This isn't how our father wanted!" I persuade her to make the right choice for the future.

"Hahaha! Why would I believe you after everything we have been so much together since we were children!? We promised that we both be successors but then they chose you more than I would have! WHY, CARLEN!?" -Jei.

"Jei, I don't know why. But I know that some colors matter with light and darkness. They were afraid of dark magic and I know that it was never like that when you have it under your control. But since we're different, we can still move on even without that kind of trial. Let's stop this. I know you hated that I wasn't there to justify what our efforts have been through. Please." -Carlen.

"Oh Carlen~, does your peaceful nun ever stop after you tried to use brute force on my slaves~?" Jei asks me. I tell her that they are nothing but thugs to me. They are criminals and it seems that Jei has done much worse than to be acknowledged, even with her dark magic. I did tell her in words what needs to be done right as a true nun or even a saintess.

"..." I start thinking about her records of what she has been through. I tried redeeming her to possess the power to protect people, not to kill. I helped her restrain her rage and anger to prevent killing from obliteration. But after the trial selection where this is beyond my repair to her. Don't tell me that the only way to stop all of this is...!

"Soca~, so you thought that I was a thug too~? It's so interesting~!" She smiles happy cold while thinking that she would be like this for revenge.

"That's not interesting, it's opposite to what you wanted all along! Get that vengeance out of your head this instant!" I yelled with a serious tone that what she is doing is nothing but pain.

"Oh, yes it is! Because this boy will become my precious husband after I'm done with you!" Jei replies with her psycho laughter. "But~, it's not this fun without my favorite audience, right~, Y/n~?"

"What!?" I look up, seeing her thugs holding Y/n who is being tied up in ropes with his eyes open. "What are you going to do with him, Jei!?"

"Oh~, I'm not going to do anything to him~. I'm going to make him watch as I am destined to kill you! I am going to take whatever you possession is mine!" Jei's lost it! Now I understand why she's doing this. Not that she wanted the messiah, but luring me here so she can settle the debt of death! "Now, time to be obliterated, CARLEN!" Jei jumps out with his black void sword that she summons out from her hand.