No. 13.875: Cheater War Goddess x Male God Reader x Goddess of Love Part 4

Requested from MarcMorning01.

Your POV

Did I fell asleep in slumber for how long? Hours, or even a few days? In the beginning, I was a human being, but I was weak and can't feel the flow of my power that comes to me. And this is when I met the god of the creator, who dared to wage war, turning everyone against each other. He was playing us, using us to create a chess game where wars clashing among us.

So I have done for nothing, but let him use me to put everyone in great despair. Varios made the right choice for everyone, but I lost my love for her because of what I've done. She had her heart is warm, but ended up choosing a human who had no power but a heart of warmth that melts her dark cold guilt or isolation away. I wasn't able to wake up because I was a human-like everyone else.

For my punishment, I was banished to the modern world away from the world where gods exist. What should I do? I'm useless as a mere human and I can't free everyone from tyranny and dictatorship. Even they are greed with wealth. My family is all hopeless. The world is always about for the god of creator's wishes and we all have been played by his hands. He manipulated all of us to do what he always wishes for his selfish game.

"There is light for peace and freedom to all humans."

"Huh, who are you?" I stand, looking around to see who's voice.

"I am...the god of the earth where all humans must live in harmony for their own wishes." A boy with his stick, wearing his light tan shirt with his light brown trousers and his causal shoes. His hair is tan green while having his forest brown eyes. He appears before I turn to him. "I am known as Eythe. I have been watching you along with your relatives this whole time." He said to me. He saw everything I have been through and now I don't have any resolve to save Panori because of the creator's will and using her as his hostage. Everything he and his people have done to me, it was them that made me like this. I said to him about every experience that pains me to live on as a mere human being. The strongest against the weak, but with no wisdom but fear. "I see. The reason why you have been suffering this much is your family's poor life. They are the ones who made you like this. The will of abused poor behavior is the weakness of your life." He explained to me.

"My family is always like this! They have no hope of making our lives changed! What people are doing to us, how they both can't have there will be good enough to make more money! And having their money, they did nothing but abusing their own heart! They are useless away from my life! It was all them who did this to me!" I spat out the criticism. It's always unfair that poor people don't deserve to live in this world. What they always do to make the strong destroy the weak. Also, they put the poor as monsters because the creator manipulates their weakness. It's their hatred, their vengeance that made them like this. No love that bypasses the status could ever resolve the conflict.

"The anger against your parents. That is true, but also the people who are weak as well?" The questions. Everyone is weak without wisdom for peace. What they have in mind was just power and status. Humans who don't have sympathy for anyone who is dying. No one lives without a heart.

"They are just in the way, but they need help to make the world to be equals and not to be waged between the poor and wealth again. That is my aim that I need to do to stop all of this madness." I answered.

"But does that mean to defeat the people who are envy?" He questions. It's true, people wanted power even they are poor or wealthy. I wanted to be a stronger as a god before, but now that has come to past. I have to prove every human to be equals again. If someone needs a guide, then it has to be a person who tries to free every issue that has their hearts involve with the dark side.