Report No. 21: The Times Watt Writers Meet

Female Author's POV

About a year ago, I start getting involved while looking up to some Wattpad writers. That made me feel happy when I start feeling creative. Although, sometimes I messed up at the beginning and even more later on. Even so, I start to criticize myself for what I just wrote. Sometimes, I get so lazy that I never write any details and even focusing on one character as a 1st person POV or spoiling the other characters' welcome. Based on how many votes for how much-crippled writing this is, I'm starting to feel bad for myself. I think I need a walk for a while to get the experience of every individual being.

Sometimes, it feels like that I would have become a successor of being a writer.

Skipping Walking Issues

It's almost over with this semester year since I already dealt with studying before the final exam in college. Maybe it's still too early to get back into the seat and continue typing. Maybe I should go ask someone just for fun. I thought friendship could have helped me feel better. I step foot into the game guild club to let off steam in the student center, visiting with anyone worthy of talking.

Right now, I'm watching the game which is called, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, only on Nintendo Switch. I can play this game alright, but is it alright for the chatter while we're playing this game? In my opinion, I don't think that it's a good idea. Always thinking straight onto the game instead of focusing on chatting with friends.

Though, I don't really have friends because I don't talk well with others. I don't know what topic they have for me. All I did was staying at home while writing stories I like while publishing the parts for anyone to read it. Though, it's never this simple when it comes to reader criteria about each of my parts. It was like that it's ok, but who cares, no one cares.

That's what I thought and I know that it was just a messy to common writing plot.  Though, I already know that I just got started and it will take several months or years for me that my account will grow.

The game is set and I end up in 5th place. The first place of this racing match is Y/n, having his favorite hairstyle and color, having his natural eyes, and with his favorite attire. With him is F/n, a nice friendly person to him. He is in 3rd place because of me. I never have expert experience with gaming after all because my friendship level is low.

Just like in Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, I mostly end up being last or third because I suck at fighting strings. It just makes me feel bad more. Though, I just want to go home and rest, which is a cowardly thing to do. I want to experience more about friendship and not some gaming topic like this.

I was reading stories on Wattpad so I can start to finish reading the books I liked. I'm sitting at the table away from the game guild club so I can get more space for myself. "..." I sigh out of boredom. All I ever did is staying at home and reading stories around on the bed.

"Are you ok?" A familiar male voice spoke to me, asking me. I look up and in the direction where he is. "You seemed down for a while. Did I take things too far?" Y/n asks me.

"No, you did everything as always. It's not your fault that you've gone serious." I answered. Y/n maybe average but he does love playing games that much. Some rumors have it that he was a reckless child during elementary school, a funny kid during his middle school, and then he has been matured in high school. Having to be said that his grades were gone from low to high. Something tells me that he has been growing up ever since. It was just like me but different since I love reading. I did study a lot, which I end up improving my grades every school year. I didn't lack with everything but creativity through my writing. I couldn't learn a thing or two.