Report No. 35-2: Love Confession

Your POV

I went outside of school that afternoon to wait for my girlfriend, Kelin. She was there since middle school and knowing how much effort she had through education, I thought of helping her. A way to love someone is only by understanding the facts and fixing the weaknesses. The way to get stronger is not by status or wealth. The answer is by strength from my mind and heart of how I feel about what the world is to me. What else? Having to read a book by talking/socializing with anyone who cared or was mindful. This is how I wanted to become when to treat customers with respect and calmly when I grow up to have a job as an employee who works at a restaurant as a chef.

"Y/n, I'm here."

"Kelin, it's good to see you over Valentine's day. Anything ok?" I speak with a calm tone including the question about her safety.

"Yeah, I have been going around with my friends before the dismissal. Did you have something for me?" She asks when I start the motive of the confession. I bring out a bag of my homemade chocolates when I plan to confess my love to her. "These are...for me?"

"..." I nod when I speak out that I love her when it comes to being a couple with her before we even graduate from high school.

"Oh, thank you. I haven't been eating chocolate for a while." She has a bag of homemade chocolates in her hands but does she accept my love?

"I made them at home while they are filled with some fruity jam. Here I thought that you mike like it."

"Oh? You made them and they are jam-filled?"

"I wanted to keep this as a surprise since people love just chocolate so much. So I thought I wanted you to try a method that people haven't tasted for many years."

"Eh? But..."

"You also like chocolate only huh?" I sigh with disappointment. I can't blame my friends since they are right.

"No, it's ok. I haven't tasted the jam-filled chocolates." Kelin tends to cheer me up.

"Really? I hope that treats you well." I smile after her answer tends to be light. "Anything you have for Valentine's day, Kelin?"

"Well, I brought this since this is your favorite." She brings out Valentine's cards and the chocolate bar that is my favorite. I felt happy after seeing my favorite chocolate bar when I was a kid.

"Thank you, Kelin. I was so happy to get a good taste of this chocolate again!"

"I never thought that you can be loving ever since you are good at cooking. Just having the nerve to confess your love to me."

"Nah, I only wanted to live with the job as a restaurant employee when I manage to get a proper degree."

"I can't wait to see your cooking when I thought of visiting your restaurant during my free time." Kelin chuckles. It is not going to be easy since she has to follow the rules of the restaurant regardless if it is mine. "Hey, do you want to come to my house to play Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics with me? I was hoping you have that game on your Switch."

"Really? That I could say because I do have one. I was thankful to my parents since I was working hard and my birthday present." I became happy since this day tends to be enlightenment. Here I thought that I was happy because she accepted my confession. I hope this relationship will never be broken by anyone.

...

"Cut!" The bell rings as the director stops the scene. We both stop acting and turn to the director who is trying to have his project completed for publishing a chapter. The crew stops filming and setting as we are taking a break. "Some confession and now the invention for the Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics? I didn't plan that event!" The director scolds us.

"Sorry, director. But we just can't help it. We were so bored for the day." Kelin smiles as she laughs.

"I would have been disappointed since it's April 1st. I hope what that meant for you." I chuckled.

"What are you talking about?! This is no time for jokes, you guys! We're way behind schedule today!" The director scolds us.

"Director, it's April 1st. I think we already know what that means." The employee pokes at the director, warning him of the full definition of the meaning of this day. "That's what they are doing."

"Wait, this is all about April Fool's day?!" The director seems shocked after realizing this.

"Yep, that's right!" I chuckle so hard that the director tends to be exploded. Everyone laughs as we achieved the April Fool's prank.

(A/n: April Fool's!)