Report 10.5: Cheater Fem x Depressed Male Reader x Fem Childhood Friend Part 2

A/n: Hey guys, before we move on and a reminder for those who didn't remember. This part was requested by infinitekarma15. So please shout out to this user, and I hope you'll enjoy this story. This does have a lot of drama though. Ah...so tired, but still let's make that cheater regret that.

Previously on Report No. 10...

Your POV

My heart fell below to the void darkness while having it shattered into a million pieces after witnessing my ex-girlfriend, Kalli cheat on me with her favorite boyfriend named, Jadon. She describes him as a good gentleman and talented with his wealth more than I do. I admit my loss but with major humiliation, causing me to be heartbroken.

I left her with him since it is raining. I have nothing, even without an umbrella with me. I was thinking about how I would disappear at this rate. My fever has gone up and my life will be the fate that I would die here. But this isn't the end.

It was my childhood friend, Takiba who saved me from this driven heartbroken to hell. She was a victim of bullying at first, but now she is ranked as a well strong girl. Even she had a mansion, thinking that she's wealthy as well. I was so blind that I have to run away from every girl. She saved me, but never thank anyone like that.

Now Kalli's back for more with her friends and boys together against me in the mall.

Back to the main story...

"So, a loser decides to step in the mall just for that?" Kalli mocks me. "I would have guessed that some people never know went to give up."

"Kalli, congrats on having such a handsome man around. Why bother me for?" I ask her calmly. I thought back about what she told me was true.

Kalli: Really? I thought you would just move away from this place instead of staying here.

Y/n: I'm not throwing my education in this university away. I enrolled here as a default.

Kalli: Tch, just thinking you could be happy with your parents. Look at you, you're plain! You have no right to set foot in my kingdom! And still, here you are thinking that you can do whatever you want! I hated losers like you who can't even obey my orders that way!

Y/n: So you pretended to be an innocent popular girl as a mask while showing your true face personally. Is that really how you acted on me?

Kalli: Hmph, this is why villagers like you should learn your place before stepping on here.

"..." I felt scared at first, but this is quite bull for all of us.

"Hey, what's so funny?" Jadon hisses me.

Y/n: Nothing, just thinking how powerful you are, meaning that you would do whatever you want.

"What's his problem?" His friend questions my response.

Y/n: Is that all? Just to let you know, it would be a waste of time dealing with people who has nothing but having some grub over money and wealth instead of love. I thought we would have been friends at least, but you are all criticizing me for nothing just so you can just run away from the blame.

"Heh~?" Kalli sees me walking away from her. "Just walking away because you don't care? But just you wait, Y/n! We'll teach you how to learn your place after we're done with you!" She growled at my back.

"..." I couldn't say anything at first. I was sad for some reason, but I hated myself for being weak. A girl who mocks around, acting like a queen...A girl who...I see. So that's why...! "You're starting to annoy me just so you can break someone's heart by just abusing your title on losers like me." I turn on her. "Even on your friends." I smiled.