Report No. 34-1: Meet The Haunting Mommy

Your POV

Knowing the time and life, each of us has to use our heads before acting physically and verbally.  Thus, we all should know where the way we act with personalities can affect our future and reputation by looking at the outer shell. Was it great?

Heck, nothing is great when it comes to dramatic battles that involve rivalry and misusage. I mean, we all know revenge and anger are all about satisfaction with hatred while blood is on the hands of the criminal, right?

Though, I spoke too soon if you guys like Mystery Genre so much...

(A/n: No, seriously. I am not 100% good at making mysteries. I only summarize.)

"..." In the morning, I woke up from bed with the life I thought should be only me, yet the complicated responsibility now I cannot run away from the path I tend to resolve for a young woman who is officially my wife. Her name is Cyila L/n, knowing how her life was distorted by her family problems. Her hair blooms with blonde that shines, her eyes gloss with pure emerald green. She wears her lingerie due to the satisfaction of physical love due to the confession where I tell those words why I was helping her without mentioning the person's existence that is spiritual.

To make it simple, that is the ghost. The ghost that haunts, no one and ordinary people can see the ghost. Why did I say that?

The phone was ringing with the alarm method and I have to shut it before it bothers Cyila's sleep. I take time to breathe before getting up and getting ready to work. "Anything wrong, Y/n?" The soft voice from a woman that speaks in the duration where her heart takes her time to regain focus from the warm-up and having her eyes at my back.

"Same time on the day that is scheduled," I explain the reason for my job as a multi-roled investigator. The variation as a lawyer, detective, and undercover policeman since I have to follow the path of saving the heart of justice when having to pressure someone who can lie often. But it is not that easy if I needed to manage the schedule.

Going out of bed, getting changed, and cooking breakfast. My wife Cyila? She has a job as a financial manager for her atmosphere due to her lifestyle as a high-ranked businesswoman. That said, everyone should earn the respect for taking responsibility to step into the title they wish for. It's going to be hard to take care of our daughter, Naliye. She is a student in her middle school since she must have wished for the reason why...

Timeskip

Cyila's POV

I thought everything went fine as normal for each of us to walk. Y/n, my husband wanted to recommend our daughter to enroll in her standard public middle school. The term that he wanted to keep our daughter safe is about life and freedom that has a possibility of love.

Working the heart I walked after the past I had finished, I start heading home for the night. "I am home!"

"Mommy!" Naliye runs up with a loving hug which I have to expect right before she speaks.

"Yes, I am, sweetie~!" I smooth my words to encourage a soft touch for my daughter that we all have to understand why we hold our dreams in this era. "Better get ready because we are going to have lasagna that is tasty as a better treat~!"

"Really?! Yay!" My daughter is sweet but my husband and I make some cautions since our story was just the beginning. You see, knowing to handle the child, freedom is first, love and understanding are second, and responsibility with talent and knowledge will be last before enrolling in schools. When caring for someone, she must care with empathy based on her dramatic experiences from the stories that Y/n wrote his books to one of his hobbies as a Wattpad Writer.