Report No. 12.75: Your Female Boss x Worker Male Reader Final Part

A/n: This is requested by Memey45.

Previously on Report No. 12...

Your POV

I thought that I would just live as normal from that brute boss, but then she visited to see me at my apartment, but then warned about Tabou and his company's true face. She's no joking around and she's right. Tabou and his gang are responsible for my brother's death. But that's not just them after they were arrested. I was grieving down, but

Back to the main story...

I have been sleeping, laying down on my bed for hours until the night, still grieving about my older brother's death. He was very talented with his computer science. My parents are respecting him too much and then they drag me into his ideal because they are just poor. That's what I thought. Then I hear a knocking on the door. Who is it this time? I slowly got up from the bed and then walk to the door. I have my eye on the peephole, seeing my boss again for the night.

I forgot to tell you though, about the article, the live stream that is never been forged at all. It told me everything and it's true based on the facts that my boss told me.

While I see Korinna after I open the door, she's wearing her black blazer jacket with her red top. She has her black pencil skirt with her black pantyhose but having her black high thigh boots? Why?

I watch her, but she grabs my wrist as she took me to my bedroom. "Boss, what are you-?!" She threw me at my bed. She starts having her body over while having her mouth starting to kiss me.

...

"Ok, what gives? I thought you hated me." I sat down on my bed next to her while she took off her blazer coat.

"I never did in the first place while I thought that they are so greedy that they'll never understand the maturity and knowing how to solve some critical thinking analysis." She responds to me while she takes off her boots. (Aw...)

"Then why did you criticize me? Since I have been working on your project for just about a month while you are still hanging around with some women." I doubted her.

"I don't know. I thought you are the same as other people who decided to slack off some efforts and spending some time thinking. Although I still need the documents to be done quicker than normal." She hasn't changed a bit at all though. "Still, I was very disappointed, thinking that I would try to babysit a little brother who never acknowledges and respect the elders and people who are better than you. Y/n, what are you trying to approve?"

Y/n: I only just want to have an easy life, a career that I always like to work on that is easier for me. I would have it if my parents decided to just pressure me to make their dream come true.

Korinna: I wouldn't disagree because you want it, but not if you want more money than just poor values. Y/n, your brother worked hard not just for himself, but for his family that he cared about. You should accept that too if you wanted more money than you expected.

Y/n: But I'm truly powerless. I couldn't do anything to get the correct information for you. I don't-.

Korinna: It was never that easy until you try to open your eyes and see what you are using. Come on Y/n, just wake up. This is your fate that brought you into this mess. Your brother would never give up on some wrong career job if I was him.

Y/n: Why did you know about your brother so much?

Korinna: I know about him, a few years ago while I was just an employee at our company. I doubted him at first but then I ended up being nothing. Instead, I have to follow his example while having the nicest boss around him. I was jealous at first, but then I admit that I wasn't able to do anything to keep up with him. That's what it meant by having true potential from his own mind. He won the discussion of having the best project, which brings up our company reputation up to the stakes. After that, that's when Tabou's jealousy decided to kill him while plagiarizing his work. I was wrong later on and thought that earning to become a boss means by knowing every knowledge from each database and living through difficult projects.