Report No. 34-2: This Mommy Is A Ghost!

Your POV

I went on, living where I expect a normal life. Everyone seems to be worried about themselves instead of me after I was attacked by a bear from the forest by the night. Heck, it is October and yet no sense of horror brings the chills and feelings toward the victims.

It's the next day when I have to wake up in the morning for school. I was sleeping on the bed of my dorm room. I have a silent way to breathe without any problems. But that is where a woman who wears her white dress is sleeping with me. At first, I thought she was just a woman but she is a ghost from yesterday. She doesn't remember everything including her name. She then follows me where I go since it's just morning. "Are you going somewhere?" She asks me while I am in a school uniform.

"You think this is how I have been ok as a person? I'm heading to school. Got to stay on topic with my education. And seriously, you shouldn't be following me once I am on the school grounds." I reply to her in the cafeteria dorm while I am now eating breakfast.

"Huh? But how can you be so sure? If I am a ghost to you, wouldn't that mean where no one can see me?" She questions with a confusing tone. I couldn't get a break from her. She's so pure white and creepy. "As long as no one is seeing me, then there's no problem for me to be here, right?"

"The only thing that is annoying right now is you lurking your ghosty vibes over me." I glance my eyes at her. Look at her, floating with her eyes just watching my breakfast! No one is looking at the woman who is wearing her white dress! How can that be any different!?

"Dude, are you ok? You seemed..."

"Oh, sorry. Just having a haunted nightmare." I reply to the student who seems concerned about my talking habit. I am talking to a ghost, I guess no one saw her anyway. "See what I mean?" I tell the woman to not bother me during the class sessions I am attending.

...

When I have to get to the next class, the ghost woman kept floating around with me. She kept following me since she doesn't want to be lonely. She is quiet but can be bored that quickly over class lectures. "Can't you even try to understand if you are just a student like us?" I start to make a silent chatter with her.

"Why if anyone including the teachers you mentioned didn't see me?" She pouts.

"That's because no one likes fairy tales when you are floating around," I reply to her as I move on. However...

"Since when are you going to quit!?" The shout from a female voice who yells at someone from a distance to where I am standing with the ghosty woman. "Don't think when your father can protect the one who is trash to the family name where he holds it!"

"..." I make a silent walk, taking a peek at a dead sounded voice, thinking if it is an enemy or not. Here I see one girl who is on the ground while three girls look down on her.

"Just look at you, no hope where the family you wished for. You should have died along with your mother since she is nothing like any poor commoner"

"..." I have my phone already silenced since I am in school and I do not want to bother the class sessions. I start to record the conversation just in case I am late from the very start. I do not know the bullied girl's name, thus, if there is a clear chance then I would have just asked if everything is clear.

"It's clear when you are just now useless to some rich family that your so-called family owned. Now it's hers thanks to her mother that is more reliable than yours!"

"Bet she can't keep up with us thanks to the reputation she holds. So why can't she transfer schools instead of being with the rich clean building for your education?" So much for elegance and pride. That's not how it is to acknowledge pity and weakness instead of power! I for example, who has nothing but learning. So much for truth and answer to be found, I have to find out myself. Damn, these teachers and everyone else are so afraid of some rich family. I have to plan to fight with an absolute voice that the public has to hear. I hate that term, so much when I have to see their faces again, all I wanted was just avoid it in person.