Report No. 33-2: Underground Conquest (Genshin Content)

A/n: Warning, bloody Yandere Female, and deaths detected. All readers are to be advised...!

Your POV

I was following Yelan, clearing out the enemy camps and capturing the control points before proceeding into the Chasm to the underground of it. By the looks of it, the cave we are in right now is dark without any light. At first, before the warfare, I thought about how the people of Liyue knew as they send miners to collect ores and many others. But now in my eyes, it's all nothing but Hillichurls who were attacking us and we have no choice but to defeat them to move on. Not just them, the Treasure Hoarders and the Fatui are also involved, which do not match the description that Ningguang informed me.

"The hell? Did you know what is going on in here, Yelan?" I ask Yelan by the time we travel through and get the Gadget I need for supportive light to see in the dark cave. The places with structures and mining tools are in ruins, a mess in which many miners abandon the place they occupied, letting the intruders take control of the place until we came here to hunt down treasures and take back the mining occupation where the Liyue Miners tend to dig to discover many ores than the standard mining area outside.

"Yes, I have been investigating the incident that is involved in the Chasm. It would seem as if these people who must be Treasure Hoarders or the Fatui are planning an illegal trade that can put the Liyue Harbor in danger." She replies while we are doing the common exploration. For me, I have to investigate where the Hillichurls are suffering from the dark aura. I thought of planning to take care of it immediately and it will take days to complete it. "That isn't the path that I tend to investigate. Where are you going?" Yelan asks about my objective. It is told that I have to put a stop to the cause of the black aura, forcing the Hillichurls to suffer until they die. "What? Aren't they enemies to you?"

"Yeah, they are. But that doesn't mean that I would just ignore it. There has to be a reason why Ningguang sent me over to meet up with them." I lead Yelan to the path, finding the place where I can sense the cause of the aura unleashing from the place with a so-called city. But...

"That's the place? But it's upside down." Yelan comments on this point of view.

"Yeah, I get that. It seems familiar to where this happens before." I explain the experience that seems to be haunted when there is a time due to the investigation with the Khaenri'ah.

"And it's super creepy too! Having to think if the Abyss Order does have some creepy decorations after they own the place." Paimon replies to me by the time we tend to enter the upside-down city.

"Khaenri'ah?" She seems to question before we enter. In a sudden sound we hear from behind, we now have a run-in with Dainsleif from the portal he deems to rush out. Paimon and I met him before. He seems to be helpful when he would still follow Khaenri'ah's legacy after what happened 500 years ago. We have no idea where he came from but know if we are planning to investigate the city. It's going to be hard, explaining everything to Yelan since she is only from Liyue.

...

Throughout the explanation, we are investigating parts where monsters can be involved in this case of causing the dark aura from the ruins. In that time...

"Hey, identify yourself or face punishment!" The black serpent knights hold their weapons...

"What the heck are they talking about!? They're all attacking us regardless!" Yelan complains when running with her lifeline, subduing them with major damage.

"Can't blame them if they are just doing for business!" I assist and followed up on her attack.

"It's no business when they are living here for nothing!" She replies when we are battling through this process. "Wait, are those..." She stares at the Hillichurls who are sitting as the aura overtakes them by the darkroom of the summit ruins. Dain explains how they are suffering as if they are doing their duty.