Report No. 26-2: How She Wanted To Change

(A/n: This is just a pity update. Not my meta.)

3rd Person POV

"Are you sure that this is going to work? All I know of is how Y/n just ends up losing weight for a few pounds and such. Not to mention how just doing it daily might be too much for his freedom. Although..."

"Don't be soft. It's pathetic how losers can't deal with weaknesses so seriously because of their laziness and desires. I know how exercising is a part of the fun if they wanted to be dynamic with sports and jobs, then he should be focusing on that term with playing outside with friends. Do you think that there are other ways out from the odds?"

"I don't know what you're saying, but don't waste my time because I'm here for a job. That's all. Why do you care about him if he looks ugly to our eyes."

"...I do not like him because of how trash he is on the outer shell. Having his home, family, and friendship was worsening to the core. I can tell that his family is the main reason for this. Is there a way to bring them out to the place they deserve?"

"I don't know, do it yourself! Don't bring me into your mess!"

...

Your POV

Having the fight be started, I readied my defense while locking onto Jekn. He already goes with a punch to my stomach. I managed to block his attack but seeing his left horizontal kick towards my face from my right. I already raised my guard, blocking his second strike. He went forward, swinging his right kick up to my nose. I parried it aside, standing up, and then counterstrike my kick against his stomach!

A few steps back that Jekn got hurt while he sees me still standing with confidence. I know that he's a more experienced fighter due to hits taking to his body. He goes for a tackling grapple to my stomach. I raise my leg, knowing to kick him. He stops and sees my attack pattern. I went with the other leg, kicking straight to his stomach first. I lunge forward, swinging my left hook against his right cheek. He still standing with his retaliation, swinging his left punch towards my nose. He swings his punches at my stomach and to the jaw as he steps forward. I parry his right punch and lunging my right elbow towards his nose. I follow up with a roadhouse kick to his right jaw.

He is still standing, throwing a frontal kick. I stay on guard, blocking all of his attacks until I see the opening. I tech his right punch but having his right kick against my shin. "And don't stand up!" He swings his left punch against my left jaw, having me to be almost down to the ground. Having him move forward to a beatdown, I quickly recover with breathing tactics, turning to him. I quickly fire out a kick at his stomach with payback damage and then turning with a spinning kick towards his chin after I recovered my stance. He collapses down as I stand up, taunting him of how tough he was.

Just then, Jekn stands up, being in the rage where he has his eyes sharpen with anger. The fighting continues, but bursting in with teachers stopping the fight while the others tried to put down the two fighters who are causing a ruckus in the hallway. "Those of you who are not involved should go back to the class!" The teachers inform everyone. "And as for the two, you are now reported to the office immediately!"

"Don't even move!" A female voice comes straight in. "You think this is how you play as some teachers after all of this?!" Keila with her determination has her phone out, showing out the footage that involves the bullying incident, having Jekn and his buddies bullied most of the victims day by day including the field trip! "And you think this will change, thinking of having buddies around doing nothing but protecting the so-called innocent just by lying? I object! They don't deserve to be innocent! I wanted them to prove guilty at once!"