Report No. 35-1: February 14th, Valentine's Day

Your POV

Valentine's Day, one for February, 14th where I have to prepare to make chocolates for the girlfriend I was in love with. It's hard when it comes to budget or skills of cooking if I ever been excited about cooking or having a valuable wealth through the times of job. Right now, I am just a person who lives in a standard house with my parents who have been caring for me since childhood. Now I have to live up to trying to plan a future job.

Right now, it's February 14th with a bag of cookies and chocolate ready to be handed out for this holiday. Knowing the confession or private feelings towards my girlfriend, it has to be everything from the recent background and what my future is if she wants to know everything and the lot she believed in. I got to my locker where I have my belongings for school ready for educational purposes. The bag for Valentine's is still with me in my arms, trying my best to make sure the chocolate and cookies are not broken by any accidental impact.

"Jeez, I wonder what kind of girlfriend you've met before you could be ready to hand out your Valentine's gift."

"Buzz off, man! It should be a secret surprise if I want her to be happy."

"Who knows? Maybe she's always expecting things in her mind than just chocolate stuff."

I hear students chatting about how to give their Valentine's gift to the partner they love. Thought that I could be in their topic, but mine is something I had been preparing my words to my girlfriend. I hope my cooking skills are still in shape for her. Hopefully, the relationship with her will be successful before we graduate. I couldn't wait to do more of the cooking class. Not just because I like it, but knowing that my father was a great chief while my mother is an expert baker at their workplace. I wonder what restaurant they own if they are together.

"Hey, Y/n. Anything going on last night?"

"Anything going on last night? All I know is that I have been spending the time planning to bake cookies and making chocolate with the taste of inside jam in either of the types." I reply to F/n after I went over to my homeroom class.

"Jam? I'm guessing you are making a surprise when you must be going with the attachments than the only chocolate stuff."

"Only chocolate stuff is plain and boring stuff if any girl would get so old with the excuses of chocolate and cookies that were brought from the store. Also, the uniqueness that is so challenging can be some deep experience if I know that she'll like me." I speak to F/n with confidence that my dream with my girlfriend will be successful.

"Oh, it would have been if she only cares about teasing and making fun of verbal jokes."

"What about you? Did you have anything if you have a girlfriend?" I ask F/n.

"Are you kidding me? No, I haven't. Besides, I couldn't be so lucky if I ever became a friend to any girl I would like. Speaking of the type of chocolates, are you sure that jam-filled chocolate could make her happy? I thought standard chocolates only can be smooth."

"What? You don't like fruity jam?"

"Bro, chocolate with such texture and freshness is the main reason they love only chocolate! Not something with fruit jam!"

"Since when did you hear that?" I ask F/n.

"I discuss it with my buddies. I'm sure there are times when people are sick and tired of eating fruits. The jam is nothing but the taste of sweetness."

"I haven't done with chocolate with jam at first! Besides, I want to be some mix and not chocolate only! I thought as if anyone should try it. Not so picky through fruits."