Report No. 27: Happy Holloween Birthday (Horror-Themed Spoof)

A/n: This part is for my birthday since it's October, so you'll get the gest.

A/n: Warning! Horror themes and killer clown sightings detected. All readers are advised.

Your POV

I thought that there is a home but in what place where I called it home? It was hell to remember that scene, the sense of the feeling if it is horror fiction, but what I just saw to my eyes wasn't an ordinary dream or fiction, it's a prediction and also felt that it's true in the news. What if it is my home that was raided? What am I?

I couldn't take my eyes out of the dream, even if I was dreaming while sleeping at night. Or even if I was outside at night while thinking there might be horrors at night because it's October, thinking that the world will be haunted like the creepy clowns as killers. There's more than just them. What if those apocalypse creatures such as vampires, zombies, werewolves, or even more trying to kill humans without a reason but satisfaction? That I don't know. I don't know what I'm thinking or thinking that I would want to have a dream while thinking to have a girlfriend but from where...?

"...?" I can smell the flame, sensing it. That night where I thought it is my house while it was caught on fire entirely. Was it a dream or not? No...this must be...! "No, no, not my house! Not like this!" I start to run while nothing but the dark atmosphere where I run through. "Mom, dad!" I panicked while trying to get into my house while opening the door. I remembered the time where my parents were stuck in there. "Damn it, locked!" I can't open the door since it was molded with the jam. I start heading to the backyard, trying to find a way to get in by the back door. Standard doors don't work, so glass patio doors that I can break. "I'm coming in! Just hang on!" I have a chair, breaking the glass with a swing. I pray that my parents are alive at night when I head upstairs or at the kitchen or some sort. I call out to them but nothing. Nothing but burning rooms at the end. Did they come out safe? "...!?" I hear the thud of the bursting sound of the door. A figure of the dark went closer but with the bat that he's holding while showing up the face that was my dad.

"YOU PICKED THE WRONG HOUSE, FOOL!"

"...!"

...

"Ah-!" I felt that this bat hits my head but I just woke up from this freaky dream. I don't remember how or when I end up being at my old house since it was on fire a few years ago. I think my head is starting to hurt for a while since I was being hit to the head while having the impact of some nightmare baseball bat. Agh, I think I don't want to talk about it right now. Having my eyes open, I am currently in the dorm room with my roommates. "Oh, right...it's time to go to school, I guess..." I sigh while hearing the song of picking the wrong house by someone before he left. (The name is mentioned for mature audiences only.)

But there is someone who saved me from the fire. A female with glowing red eyes...

Timeskip

"..." I sigh while having to enter the classroom for the homeroom period. I lay down on the desk while waiting for just a normal daily life around.

"Hey Y/n, what's cracking?" F/n approaches me with a smiling casual expression.

"Nothing much. Not to mention that you already knew since you are my roommate in my room of the dorm." I joked.

"Our dorm room, Y/n. I can't tell how much you've been dreaming of last night. Mind telling me what it was?" F/n asks for some tale stories. I never thought this seriously when telling him what I was dreaming about at night while I was asleep. Crazy fiction as to what people treated as some creepy stories since it's October 31, my actual birthday. I'm not sure if I'm ready for this right now. I mentioned what I was dreaming about while I was sleeping. Having to remember how my parents died or what was expected in real life as I remembered from the burning house where I was living in. "Jeez, that incident was like this during your middle school year. I never thought that your parents couldn't take things seriously for you. Expect where your father reveals to be some jerk who bastard your mom around while he was a thug with his dirty friends, but luckily someone already reported him and got arrested for illegal drug use and neglecting a child while murdering his wife. AKA cheating bastard that is. Because of that, sentenced to life in prison for more than 20 years. You should be happy for your revenge for several years."