Report No. 15-6: Fantasy Females X Modern But Bar Employee Male Reader Final

Starheart's POV

It's the final battle for us against the Eternal Savior. We thought that we defeated him the first time, but with a second time but this time with a dark dragon on his side, which makes our battle difficult to stand on. We're low on stamina and gotten at a disadvantage at this point. The dark dragon has his dragon inferno blaze all charged up and he is ready to fire. Right now, we can't stand a chance against the dragon while the Eternal Savior is protecting him.

"...!?" Lucia notices something that we did not notice. She questions while looking around while the dragon is about to fire. Right before that happens, there is a contact of a blade that slashes at the dragon's neck. The dragon yelp in pain while roaring out his inferno fiery breath coming out.

"What!? Who dares...!?" The eternal savior exclaims at the dragon who has his neck wounded.

"What just...?!" I gasp while looking up. The light in the sky. And who is...!?

"Heavenly Slicing Skylight: Starfall Sword of Highwind!" A male voice came up from above with his sword that is glowing with light while slashing down the dragon. His power that enchanted his blade banishes the dragon's darkness into nothingness. The slashes are too rapid while the person tore the dragon apart and away.

"But...who...?" I questioned.

"Damn, I shall destroy anyone who interferes with the power of despair!" The eternal savior infuriates while jumping into the scene. We currently cannot move fast while having our bodies collapsed to the ground.

"No...not yet...!" I grunted. My body suffered heavy damage where my body slowly began to lower my strength.

"Why? The battle is over...! Can't you do something Klane!?" Alri asks Klane.

"My body...I can't move..." Klane replied.

"So...this is how our battle ends...!" Lucia grunts.

"No...! Someone...anyone...!" I fell as I fainted. While I begin to feel unconscious, I see a vision where there is a person that looks familiar while holding his sword. "...Y/n..."

...

Your POV

"What?" I look back, thinking that someone is calling me. I hold my sword after I managed to defeat that dragon who is trying to burn my friends to death. Right now, all I'm seeing is the corpse of the dragon now being blown away into ashes. "I'm sorry..." I apologize to the dragon who is suffering so much. He was Naven's best friend once before and how he was suffering in pain and wants to end it all. So, I did what was promised to Naven. Now his friend can rest in peace along with him and everyone else who is related to Naven.

"So, it was you who dared to interfere with my power to turn this world to the right of despair!"

"You..." I turn and see the eternal savior that Starheart is talking about.

"You...from that capsule!" The eternal savior looks surprised.

"What?" I question what he was talking about.

"The fool who should have been dead for years right until now I make the exact means to rule this world and have this rotten land to be reborn without the suffering through the new era! I see, I heard that Naven is dead while you took over his legacy!" The eternal savior is commenting about Naven? Since he was that powerful, could he be the one who killed Naven!? "That's right, I killed him. But soon, you will die once again!"

"...!" I grip my sword tight, just thinking that I would never die from this. "I can't do that and I'm not going to let that happen! I made a promise to Starheart and Naven! They need me and I won't succeed if thinking that I would end up defeating you."