31. Dealings in Cairo.

*6 followers off 50! + We were Number 1 on Ducktales! (For like 10minutes.)*

 The staggering scents of the spice market wafted through the air, pull-carts were stacked high with goods, crowds drifted along the cobble roads, and the sun sat high in the sky. The Egyptian Capital of Cairo was one beautiful place. 

Apart from the cities normal occupants, who were dressed in their thobes and keffiyehs, and the tourist decked out in their visors and fanny-packs, there was one individual who stuck out look a sore thumb in the city of a thousand minarets. - Maybe it was his unkempt hair, or the combination of the emerald coloured jacket and dark aviator sunglasses, or perhaps it was the cocky attitude that radiated off him with every step he took. But the teenage duck was one interesting character.

Turning a corner, the young man spotted his target: A young female duck in a sun hat sitting outside a local bistro. Sauntering on over, he took a seat opposite the women, and smiled his most appealing smile.

"I presume you're Katherine."

Katherine nodded and smiled. - "And that would mean you're Mr. Gold."

"Call me Louie." - He stuck his hand out, which the duck across from graciously accepted.

"So where is the painting I was asking about?"

"About that..." - She placed her drink on the table. - "My employer wants to meet in person, before he hands over the item in question."

"No problem. So will he be joining us for dinner?" - He casually looked around, looking for some mysterious figure that he would assume would be the seller.

"No. He is somewhat of a recluse, and would like to meet somewhere... private."

Louie experienced the familiar sensation of a shiver running up his spine. But still managed to put on a realistic looking smile.

"No problem, I think that this cafe is too crowded anyway."

"Please follow me then." - Quickly finishing her drink, Katrina paid what she owed, and left a sizeable tip, before leaving the small establishment to guide Louie where her boss was located. While he just dug his hands into his jacket pockets and casually followed the women leading him to his prize.

==========

 After what felt like thirty-minutes of walking, the pair stopped, or at least Katrina stuck her arm out and stopped the daydreaming Louie dead in his tracks.

"We're here." 

"Here?" - Louie looked around, this place looked nothing what Louie imagined. - "I thought you said your Boss was rich, this looks like... the opposite of rich." - The street didn't look like anything that Louie expected. Yet Katrina seemed to ignore his comment, she just walked on over to a door on the side of a building.

"Over here." - She called out.

Louie stood beside Katrina as she rapped 3 times on the metal. The door opened slightly before slamming back shut and opening fully this time, revealing a tall and well dressed jackal, naturally Louie stepped forward and stuck his hand out.

"I presume you're the one who owns the painting."

Katrina placed her hand on the teen's shoulder. - "You presume wrong." - She remarked, stepping past him and into the building. - "He's only a bodyguard."

Louie followed the woman inside and nodded to the towering bodyguard as he passed, the bull didn't reply, he just closed and locked the door once the two had passed through.