35. Showdown.

*Here we are, the finale! Sorry for the late upload, I realised last second I didn't like the chapter and to rewrite it.  If you want to hear my thoughts on the ducktales finale and this story, go to the end.*

 Despite the bright-red colour scheme, the Sunchaser managed to keep a low profile as it followed the metal monstrosity that was once Goldtooth's ship.

Both Huey and Dewey hadn't slept since they first spotted the boat traversing the waters below them. Dewey was keeping the plane heading in the right direction, while Huey kept an eye on the position of the boat, and marked the path it was taking, on his map.

"From the way things are going, it seems like we heading towards Australia." - Huey put together. - "But from what I've read about Kovax, he rarely traveled to Australia, so it's unlikely the treasure is located there." 

"But didn't he also never go to Japan?" - Dewey added, not taking his eyes off the sky. - "But his trophy ended up there. Do you think it's the same scenario?"

"Unlikely, the trophy was in Japan because of the chess tournament. Whereas a treasure as large as Kovax's is rumoured to be, would not only be hard to be move, but also unlikely since if someone found it, they would probably spend it." 

"So why is the ship going to Australia, if the treasure isn't there?"

"Maybe their not going to Australia. Maybe," - Huey erased a line and drew another. - "He's going somewhere in Indonesia or possibly in India."

"What about the islands in the Indian Ocean?" 

The two brothers turned to face the newly awakened Webby.

"Hey." - The two greeted in sync.

The teenager took a look at the map Huey was using to track their course. - "So we're going after Louie and the treasure, huh?"

"We're sorry Webs, but we're not letting our little brother get hurt."

"I wasn't going to argue with you," - Webby revealed, earning looks of relief from both McDucks. - "I want to help Louie as well." 

Dewey, certain that the plane was steady, swivelled his chair around, allowing him to finally face both Webby and Huey. - "Great, cause' we need a plan."

"Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, we have to face them at some point."

Webby took the bronze spyglass from Huey, and began scanning the ship for weaknesses. Once she had spotted one, she smiled. - "I think I know how we'll do it!"

==========

"You? You saved me?"

"Well I couldn't just leave you to drown, could I?" - Agent Bernard remarked, putting her hand out for Louie to use to pull himself up. - "You okay."

"I'll have a black eye for a week, but I'll be fine."

"Good." - She grabbed his arm and pinned it behind his back. - "Because I don't want you going to escaping from a hospital. - She cuffed his hands together around a pipe.

Louie groaned. - "Can you at least tell me where we are?"

"In a submarine on the ocean floor."

Louie shifted his cuffs. - "What a coincident, me getting thrown into the sea. You waiting at the bottom of the sea."