Not an Update. (Important)

I have a few things, I want to talk about with you my dear readers. And I decided to ask on here, because this is currently the easiest way to contact those who care about my stories.

1. I currently have 3 active stories which I love having, due to me being able to mix ideas around and it stops me from getting burnt out by writing 1 story continuously.

Though I'm having trouble writing my Camp Camp story, due to lack of ideas and inspiration.

So I want to know would you read a different story based on MHA, granted the story will be mostly based on OC characters.

Plot. - A bunch of teenage supervillains brought to UA to be taught to be heroes for a social experiment. (I call them class 1C, C because there's already class 1A and 1B + C stands for criminal.)

2. I want to ask if you are interested in any or all of my stories, would you please follow me, I know it sounds like I'm begging for followers, but its because of my hate for chapters like this, the 'Not an Update' chapter, which is because I'm scorned from the amount of stories I've read on here, or fanfiction.com, or Archive-of-our-own, which is 100 chapters long, but 90 of those chapter are titled 'Not an Update.'

Anyway, how to here feedback and see you in chapter 14. -MM