21. Action Movie Stunts.

*I'm sorry for the late update, I've been preoccupied, but the few time I've been able to spare a thought on Wattpad, I've thought about this story. By doing this I've come up with a theory I don't believe anyone has thought of, or has, and hasn't mentioned: Does Della's original names for Huey, Dewey and Louie, reflect their personalities. Huey or Jet, is smart, tactical and precise, Like a Jet. Dewey or Turbo, is energetic and uncontrollable, like he's gone turbo. And finally, Louie or Rebel, is Rebellious/different, not accepting the ways of his family. Anyway that's just a theory.*

 Speeding across the water, Louie thought he was home free. He pulled out a sealed plastic-bag containing the flip-phone he'd gotten from Matthew, and dialled the Billionaires number.

"Hey Matthew..." - Louie said casually, swerving past a buoy.

"Louie! Great to hear from you, how's the escape going?" 

"Well there was uh...  a few bumps in the road, and I wasn't able to get to the boat." 

"Well that certainly is a problem." - Matthew remarked. - "That contained the coordinates for the getaway plane."

"Do you know them?" - Louie hoped he did, he did not wan't to be stuck in Paros with Goldtooth or his family for any longer.

"Unfortunately no. I hired some... unsavoury characters to fly you out of the country, they were very specific with their instructions, only the person who is being flown out should know the coordinates."

"How is that supposed to work?" - Louie shouted into the phone.

"Well they were the ones who planted the coordinates in the boat, no one else has seen them."

"What am I supposed to do?"

There was a brief silence 

"Do you think you can get out of the country?" - Matthew's voice echoed through the phone.

Louie thought back to when he was planning his escape, how he researched everything about Paros, until he could remember every airport, dock, train-station. Then and only then could he figure out the best possible way to disappear.

"Yeah... Yeah I should be able to."

"Then if you meet me at the One-Eyed Beggar, we can carry on from there."

The One-Eyed Beggar? That was his usual hangout, he'd joked about Matthew stalking him before, but know? 

"Sure, I'll meet you there."

"Great, see you th-" - The phone call was cut short by a harpoon shot, that managed to knock the phone out of his hand.

"What the-" - Louie turned to see another harpoon flew at him, he ducked just in time for the harpoon to miss his head. - "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" - Louie shouted at the speedboat and the harpoon-gun wielding thug on it.

"GETTING THAT 50,000!" - The guy shouted, before firing another harpoon that again just missed Louie.

A second boat caught up to them, this one larger and more intimidating than the last.

"THAT MONEY IS MINE!" - A women wearing an eyepatch called out, before ramming her boat into her competitions sending it spiralling backwards behind her.

"NO IT AIN'T, IT'S MINE!" - Another boat caught up, followed by another and another.

Soon, it seemed the whole marina was chasing Louie.

The first boat, the one with the harpoon thug, managed to regain it's spot as head of the flock, and fired a third shot which lodged itself inside the side of Louie's Jet-Ski.