1. Memories.

The 16-year old Louie had to remember what chain of events had occurred to find himself in his current situation...

The situation in question being imprisoned in a Mexican jail while also staring down the face of an enraged Interpol officer.

2 Years Prior...

It had been a normal day for the McDucks. Journeying to Norway to fight a Goblin King and his stone army  then raiding his lair for an ancient amulet which contained magical properties... So completely normal day.

The adventure was completely routine, Dewey ran in first and immediately set of a trap which caused the stone army to surround them... Then he and Heuy had to hold Dewey back while Scrooge, Della and Webby fought them off.

Something had changed in recent adventures, Louie had been taking treasures for himself.

'All treasure goes to Bin not next of kin' - was a saying Scrooge liked to repeat before every adventure but to Louie that saying was wrong, for all the effort he and his brothers put in to these adventures they had nothing to show for it. Scrooge always said that they would get their cut in their inheritance but that inheritance would never come to Scrooge being basically immortal.

Plus, who would miss a few gold coins and ancient artifacts these would be paying for his future. During this adventure he had pocketed a nice gold ring - After a quick fight with the Goblin King the adventure was over.

The flight home was loud full of jokes and Dewey's terrible puns that Louie found himself cringing at. Then Della decided it would be quicker to fly through a storm and soon after had to  crash the plane into the ocean, after they all slunk back into the mansion tired from the long day and the swim home

Then the trouble began, Louie slipped on a bunch of camping equipment Huey left out and the ring flew out if his hoodies pockets and hit the floor breaking in two, the rings reminants began to glow and out came a spirit.

Great, so not only was the Gold ring flimsy it was also cursed.

The next hour was spent fighting numerous spirits and creatures due to the first spirit having crashed into other pots and trinkets releasing more evil beings.

When the matter was resolved Louie found himself dragged to his bedroom and getting chewed out by Della and Scrooge.

"Louie how could you be so irresponsible." - Scrooge began.

"Look I know. I made a mistake, I'm sorry."

"Sorry? YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN US ALL KILLED!" - Della retorted.

"So could've Dewey earlier. Be he's not getting told off."

"Well he made a simple mistake!" - Scrooge defended Dewey.

"We've been adventuring for 4 year's, he shouldn't be making stupid mistakes!"

"WELL HIS MISTAKE DIDN'T ALMOST GET US ALL KILLED!" - Della repeated.

Now Louie was angry - "YES IT DID. SO DID SCROOGE'S MISTAKE AND HUEY'S AND YOURS."

"How?" - Scrooge questioned, beginning to get angry himself.

"Dewey got an army to chase after us; Huey left out camping equipment scattered in the floor which could've caused anybody to fall and break their neck: You..." - He pointed to Scrooge. - "... Had a bunch of cursed artifacts on display which could've caused any number of accidents and finally you... - He pointed to Della. - "... Decided on flying through a storm which nearly killed us all."

"Watch your tone boy." - Scrooge warned as he and Della left, locking the door behind them. After they left Della shouted through the door. - "YOUR GROUNDED INDEFINITELY!"

That was that the straw that broke the camels back. Louie was done, Grabbing his hidden escape kit (Basically a bag filled with clothes, good and money.) And his hidden treasures (He could pawn them off for emergency money.) He slipped open his window and claimed down the drainpipe and ran off into the night. Starting his new life

Thanks for reading Destiny Ch.1, hope to see you in Ch.2, - MM