20. Paros problems.

*1. I'm sorry for the late update. 2. We hit Ch.20! And finally 3. We are still #1 in Ducktales!*

  Della and Donald had both knew something wasn't right. Since the adventure had started, they had both seen things that had rubbed them the wrong way. 

First, Della's plane had been sabotaged, she had thought the Dewey was playing around on it and had accidentally pulled some wires out or something, but after everything that had happened, she wasn't so sure. 

While Donald was wary of how every pilot or plane rental seemed to be either booked or closed, he had rationalised his suspicion as businesses not wanting their planes destroyed or damaged in one of Scrooge McDuck's classic adventures. But now, he suspected something different.

Finally the third thing that had tipped both of them off was Louie, he seemed to be different, while he was equally as distant as usual, he seemed a bit more happy today, he was even the first one to get on the plane. Della had written her fears off as her youngest son finally embracing the family legacy as globe-trotting treasure hunters. But Donald knew better.

"Hey, where are you two going?" - He asked, watching as Webby and Louie unbuckled from their seats and walked to the back of the plane.

"We're just stretching our Uncle Donald, we probably won't be landing for a while." - Louie said casually, but for a split-second he could see regret in his eyes.

"We'll join you." - His oldest nephew added, punctuated by a nod from his youngest, with both unclipping their seat-belts and leaping to their feet.

"No... no more than two in the tail end of the plane, while it's in motion." - Donald turned and listened to the pilot, but when he turned back, both Webby and Louie had disappeared behind the curtain.

A few moments passed and Donald could hear the pair talking and he felt relived, Louie was just stretching his legs, not trying to escape. He sighed and relaxed into his his chair, when the plane begin to shake and a gust of cold wind passed through.

"What in the blazes?" - Scrooge commented, getting up from his seat along with Della and Donald.

Webby burst through the curtain, looking extremely worried. - "Louie's gone!" - She exclaimed.

"What?" - Scrooge, Donald and Della shouted simultaneously, the three sprinting to the back of the plane, ignoring Charlie's protests.

"He jumped out of the plane! Was he wearing a parachute?" - Donald asked.

Webby nodded while Della spiralled.

"What about his ankle-monitor?" 

"He slipped it." 

"WHAT!" - She screamed.

"He'll disappear if he reaches the shore." - Scrooge concluded, noticing the land below them.

"He won't." - Webby commented, but before anyone could ask what she meant, she dived out.

"WEBBY!" - Everyone screamed as the Duck dived through the cloud layer.

Della charged to the front of the plane and ripped the controls from Charlie's hands. - "HEY!" - She hissed. 

"QUEIT!" - Della shouted, shutting the pilot up. As she flew the plane almost straight down, crashing straight into the sea, the plane bobbed up and down as it skid to a halt right into the shore.