34. The First Heist.

*1-Follower off of 50!*

Staring out the oval window, Goldie watched as the plane touched down on French soil, waiting until it came to a stop, she unclipping her seatbelt and cracked her back.

"Sharpie. Hey Sharpie... Wake up." - The older thief softly shook her apprentice's shoulder, wakening him from the deep sleep he had slipped into of the course of the 8-hour flight.

Shifting in his seat, Louie pulled his earphones out, and stretch out. - "You know, that was the most pleasant flight I've ever had." - While Goldie didn't have her own private plane, she did get discounted flights with a certain airline. So instead of the tattered seats and a pair of pilots who made dangerous decisions, he had hot peanuts and even hotter flight-attendants.

"C'mon kid, we have to get to Paris." - Nodding, Louie got up and grabbed his backpack from the overhead storage and followed her out of the plane.

The two strode through the Charles de Gaulle airport, the two completely ignored the baggage carousel, Goldie had advised Louie to pack lightly, he didn't really mind, as long as he had his phone and a couple of battery-banks, he would be fine.

Out of the airport, the two thieves jumped into the nearest taxi, pushing money into the hands of the driver, the two set off to the City of Light and an alarming place. Staring out of the window, Louie reflected on the past month, it was one of the most draining yet fulfilling  of his life, he'd been given a crash-course in thieving, as while he was a smooth-talker, he still had a lot to learn about the trade.

The car eventually skid to a stop outside a hotel, and the two passengers swiftly exited, keeping their hoods up, the two entered the elegant building and made there way over to the reservation desk, once everything was settled the two rode an elevator up to the penthouse suite they'd reserved.

Dropping their luggage by the door, the two ventured further into the spacious living-quarters, where it seemed someone else had already set up shop.

"Wunderbar, you two are here!" - An old female badger wearing an obnoxiously pink dress, and speaking in a thick German accent, welcomed them in.

"Sophia!" - Goldie cheered, hugging the woman tightly.

"Goldie!'" - The woman hugged back. - "And then this must be Louie."

Holding his hand out, the 14-year old was taken aback when the woman grabbed him by his cheek.

"Hi." - He awkwardly smiled.

"Louie, meet Sophia Schneider, she's an old friend and my tailor."

"Tailor?"

"Yes, she's the one who made our outfits for tonight." - Goldie motioned for them to join her on the sofas.

Taking a seat beside his Teacher, Louie watched as Goldie fished a folded up piece of paper out of her satchel.

Rolling the paper out on the coffee-table, Goldie revealed a blueprint and a series of enlarged photographs. - "Our target is a priceless diamond bracelet, that will be displayed on the wrist of supermodel, Stella Rossi, who's the favourite model of Italian designer, Grigori Lafta."

"Who by the way is a lying, design-stealing bastard." - Sophia spat, slamming her hands on the table.

"Anyway... The plan is, me and Sophia will infiltrate the Louvre as partygoers, since it's fashion week, there will be billionaires all over the place, dressed in world-famous designer's latest collections. We wont stand out." - She picked up a certain photograph. - "You, Louie will be dressed as a waiter, we will engage Rossi and when I signal you, you will spill wine all over her dress, while you apologise profusely and try to distract her by cleaning up the mess, I will switch the bracelet for a fake."