𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚜

After a while, I wipe the tears from my eyes and get up from the floor and go downstairs. I go over to the front door and Cheryl stops me.

"It's good that you came down, we're about to play a game. Now go get some good seats because I know you'll like this one."

"Listen up, party people," Cheryl calls and I walk over next to Archie. SweetPea was still here with FP and Joaquin and I glare at them.

"Quiet."

"Shh. Everyone has their secrets. And we've all done our fair share of sinning. That's one thing my dear brother's death has revealed. So let's play a little game to get those secrets out in the open."

"What the hell is Secrets and Sins?" Veronica asks and Cheryl looks over at her.

"It's a variation on Truth or Dare. In which we own our truths. By telling it like it is. I'll start the game with Veronica Lodge."

"Naturally."

"Let's begin with the day you and your mob wife of a mother came to town for a so-called "fresh start." Tell us, Veronica, what's so fresh about defiling Archie Andrews in a closet?"

"That was your doing."

"Moving on to dear Daddy Lodge... Isn't it true that your father, from prison, illegally purchased the drive-in land? Which makes me wonder. What else is he doing from behind bars?" I look at Jughead and then Veronica.

"Well, I can't speak for my father, but I can think of someone with a very dirty secret. Specifically, Cheryl killing her very own brother."

"Everyone knows how much I loved my brother."

"Exactly. But did you love him maybe in ways that a sister shouldn't love a brother? And as you got older, Jason started to think it was strange, unnatural. So he chose Polly over you. So you shot him between the eyes with one of your father's many hunting rifles."

"Oh shit." Nick chuckles and I smirk.

"This is riveting, I can't breathe," Kevin says and I look over at him.

"This game is sick. I wanna go next."

"That's the spirit, Doiley. What secrets do you have to reveal to us?"

"I saw Ms. Grundy's car by Sweetwater River, the day Jason went missing. I told Betty, Anna, and Jughead, and then, Ms. Grundy quit her job and left Riverdale, like, two days later. And let's not forget that Archie was also at the Sweetwater that morning."

"Oh, my God, color me shocked, Archie Andrews. Is that why you became a mediocre musician overnight? Because you and Ms. Foureyes were pulling a Mary Kay Letourneau?"

"Don't say anything, Archie. Don't get in the gutter with them."

"Wait, what? Andrews was banging a teacher? Well, damn, I wish I would have known. I would've added you and Ms. Grundy to the book of conquests."

"Classy, Chuck, as always," I say and he glares at me.

"Wait a second, that also explains why Archie can't seem to keep a girlfriend to save his life. He's got serious Mommy issues. Anything to say for yourself, Arch? Were you victim or perpetrator?"

"Dilton Doiley plays with guns."

"Big whoop, Betty. So Doiley's a psychopath, everyone knows that."

"What about the Jones twins."

"We have no secrets to hide."

"What about the fact that your dating a Southside Serpent or even the fact that your family is part of the Southside Serpents" Chuck says and I chuckle.

"You know Chuck, it's pretty low of you to tell everyone that my family is part of the Southside Serpents when we aren't. That's how false rumors start." He ignores me and moves on.

"Well, I guess it's my turn now. Boy, do I have a twisted secret to reveal. Starring Betty Cooper."

"Leave her the hell alone, Chuck."

"Shut up, Andrews. Look, you may get two free peepshow every night, but you do not know her. Hell, Betty doesn't even know herself. Everybody knows why I got suspended. But what you don't know...She dressed up like a hooker, in a God-awful black wig, drugged me, handcuffed me in the Jacuzzi, and I almost drowned until she got me to say what she wanted to hear. And then she really lost it. She actually thought she was Polly. But, hey, you knew all about this, right, Jughead?"

Jughead punches Chuck and he hits him back. Jughead lands on the glass coffee table. I walk over and punch Chuck in the face and he turns around. Nick lands a blow and FP picks him up off the floor.

"Enough! That's enough!"

"Get your hands off me, snake."

"Get out!" SweetPea was right next to me and I reach into his jacket and pull out his switchblade. FP holds him and I hold the switchblade up to Chuck.

"It's one thing to go after me but you attack my family, you better watch your back. I better not see you around or so help me I will make sure that every single bone in your face is broken. Now leave." I growl and FP let's go of Chuck. He walks away and I turn around.

"What are you looking at? The party's done. It's over! Go home! Before I kick someone else's ass." I glare at Cheryl and she looked scared. Everyone starts to disperse and I walk back into the house.

I grab some trash bags and Nick helps me clean the house.

"It wouldn't be a party without a fight." Nick jokes and I chuckle. SweetPea walks back into the house and I hand SweetPea his knife without saying anything else.

"I think you lost a friend today," Nick says and I shake my head.

"I'm done helping the Blossoms or even being around them. All they cause is trouble. I'm gonna go to bed we can finish this in the morning." Nick nods and I go up to bed.
***
The next morning Jughead and Archie came over to help me clean the house. More like Me, Nick and, Archie cleaned the house while Jughead ate the cake from last night.

"Long night's journey into day?" Jughead jokes and I glare at him playfully. Archies phone rings and he looks and the collar ID and swipes the decline button.

"I can't face the music right now."

"Yeah, I understand. So, you and Veronica..." I lean against the counter and raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah...Jug..."

"Don't worry. I'm never telling anyone anything literally ever. Okay, good. Thanks. That's great." Jug puts his pinky up as he drinks the carton of milk and looks over at me with a smile. I chuckle and Nick comes in from throwing the last bag of trash out.

"So what do you guys want to do today," I ask and they all look at me.

"After last night, I don't think we should go anywhere." Nick walks over and leans against the island.

"I do have to say Anna your right hook, is pretty mean," Archie says and I chuckle while drinking my coffee.

*Jughead's Narration*

Whether you believe in order or chaos, in the end, it's the same... We are either in control of our lives or merely think we are.