𝙱𝚊𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜

I get home from work and make my way to the kitchen. Nick comes down and kisses my cheek.

"Hello, baby sister."

"You know we're the same age right."

"Yeah, but I came out first meaning I'm older."

"What's got you in such a good mood." I spread some peanut butter on my bread and Nick shrugs.

"I don't know, I've just been in a good mood all day today."

"Ok." My phone buzzes and I look at it.

"Who's that," Nick asks and I read the text message from Sweet Pea.

"I need to go, I'll talk to you when I get home. If mom and dad get home before I do, tell them I'll be at a friend's house. But I shouldn't be gone too long." I grab my keys from the counter and leave to go meet Sweet Pea at the Sunnyside trailer park.

𓆗𓆗𓆗

I get to Sweet Pea's and knock on his door. He doesn't answer so I knock again even harder.

"Toni, I said I was f... Anna." Sweet Pea looked shocked to see me. What shocked me, even more, was the bruises and cuts on his face.

"Pea what happened to your face." He lets me in and he sits down at his table. He lets out a groan and I kneel in front of him.

"What happened." I go to touch his face and he pulls away.

"It's nothing, I'm fine."

"You texted me to come over and stop avoiding the question. Why are you covered in cuts and bruises."

"I didn't text you, I was being stubborn so Toni probably texted you from my phone. I got into a fight with some people at the bar."

"Were they other Serpent's?"

"No, just some guys off the street trying to get into the bar and cause trouble."

"Do you have a first aid kit?"

"In the bathroom under the sink." I walk over and kneel and open the cabinet door. I grab the white box and walk back out to the kitchen. SweetPea had his eyes closed and I set the box down on the table. He opens his eyes and I pull up a chair to sit in front of him. I open the box and pull out the small bottle of peroxide and some paper towels. I grab his hand and pour the peroxide over his cuts making him hiss. I clean the dry blood off with an alcohol pad and he pulls his hand slightly.

"Pea stop moving."

"It burns."

"You shouldn't go around punching people. Next time let the older Serpents take care of it." I put some Neosporin on his cuts and move to the next hand.

"Maybe those guys shouldn't have pissed me off."

"Well, you need to learn to control your temper." I scold and he huffs. I finish cleaning his other hand and move to his face.

I clean his cuts using a q-tip and pull away when I'm done. I use some type of cream for his eyes and put some on his knuckles. I kiss his hands and smile up at him.

"There, all better now take your shirt off."

"I usually don't do this until the second date." He jokes and I glare at him.

"Take off your shirt." He takes off his shirt and I put some cream on his bruises.

"You know you can't always be there to patch me up, Anna."

"Yeah well until you learn that violence isn't always the answer then I guess I will always be here to patch you up." I close up the box and set it to the side.