𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

I wake up and groan as I lift myself from the bed. I turn over and sit up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Sweet Pea walks in and he hands me a mug with tea in it.

"For your throat, I know it's probably sore."

"Thank you." My voice was a little hoarse when I spoke. I bring the mug to my lips and drink the tea.

"I brought you Pops, it's on the table." I nod and move closer to him, laying my forehead against his arm.

"Where did you go last night?"

"It was just Serpent business, nothing to worry about."

"It is when my dad was here." I look up at him.

"FP asked him if he could help, it was nothing illegal if that's what you're worried about." I nod and he grabs my face and kisses me. When he pulls away he licks his lips.

"Finish up and then meet me out there for breakfast." He pecks my lips before getting up and going out to his kitchen. I set the mug down on his nightstand and get up walking over to the mirror. I lift the shirt Sweet Pea let me borrow, seeing small blue and purple bruises on my thighs from his fingers.

Seeing them reminded me of last night and I felt the fuzziness in my stomach making me blush. Sweet Pea walks back in and I pull my shirt back down.

"What are you doing." He walks closer and I look at him through the mirror.

"Just thinking." I shrug and turn around to face him. His fingers play with the hem of the shirt, occasionally brushing against my skin.

"I'm sorry if I was to rough." I shake my head.

"No, you weren't. I would have told you if you were. I like them." He lifts the shirt glancing at them. A smile stretches across his face and he leans down and kisses me.

"Well in that case, I thinks breakfast can wait for a bit." He picks me up making me help and tosses me back on the bed.

𓆗𓆗𓆗

Kevin walks over and leans against the locker with a mischievous look on his face.

"Your in a happy mood."

"Always." I look over and smile at him.

"You were with him last night weren't you."

"Is it that obvious." I act dumbfounded and he chuckles.

"Your thighs are..."

"Whatever do you mean?" I cut him off with a smile. Veronica walks over with Betty and I greet them.

"So, how'd it go with Chuck?" Kevin asked Veronica and I looked over at her, closing up my locker.

"You went out with Chuck," I say disgusted and she nods.

"Chuck has muscles for days, but his conversation is not the stuff of Oscar Wilde or even Diablo Cody."

"Hey, Veronica. How was the Sticky Maple you had last night?" Tina says and I raise an eyebrow.

"The what now?"

"The Sticky Maple Chuck gave you? How was it?"

"We had a brownie sundae if that's what you hyenas mean."

"Hey, Tina, what don't you ask Ginger about the one my brother gave her a few nights ago," I say out loud and Ginger's eyes widen. Everyone's phones go off and I pull mine out of my back pocket.

"Oh, my God." I cover my mouth and Veronica looks over.

"What?" She grabs my phone and looks at it in horror.