𝙱𝚞𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚜

I sat at the island of my kitchen with SweetPea, and Toni when there was a knock at my door.

"I'll get it."  My dad walks down the stairs and he opens the door.

"Mr. Jones, looking very dilfy today. Where is Anna."

"In here Cheryl. Um, come on in."

"The Ice Woman cometh," Toni mumbles, and I raise an eyebrow.

"Hey, Cheryl." I smile and she sets down a box.

"As a maj thank-you for coming to the maple banquet tomorrow, I wanted to give you this. A new vintage polaroid camera in our signature color." She pulls out a black camera with a red strap and I stare at it."

"Thank you." I smile and she puts it back in the box before handing it to me.

"You're welcome. Okay. That's all. I'm going now. My claustrophobia acts up in small houses. See you tomorrow."

She walks out and my dad waits for the front door to close before he talks.

"I'd give that back if I were you," My dad says and I look over at him. 

"Yeah, don't you think it's a little weird the Blossoms keep giving you gifts?" Toni says while grabbing the box to look at the camera.

"I'm doing a favor for a friend, that's all. Besides they're helping me get into this summer program at the police academy for forensics."

"I feel like they're trying to buy you out," SweetPea says and I shrug but inside I was actually connecting the dots to my theory. 

"Excuse me, I need to go make a phone call." I get up and go up to my room and call Betty even though she lived right next to me. She picks up immediately,

"Hello."

"Hey, is your mom around."

"Yeah, she's right here why."

"Alright put me on speaker."

"Of course."

"What do you got.

"It just occurred to me that Clifford Blossom is trying to buy us out, getting us deeper into the Blossom family so we want to stay. The Blossoms are hiding something especially, Clifford."

"Do you maybe think that he could have..."

"If I've been right this whole time, then there could be a huge possibility."

"This is huge, thank you, Anna." Mrs. Cooper says and Betty takes me off the speaker. 

"There is also something else I need to tell you but you need to be alone."

"What is it."

"Ever since the car incident, my dad has been acting strange."

"Anna are saying that maybe..."

"I don't know Betty, I just think he's hiding something. It could probably be something small like him rejoining the Serpents and not wanting us to know. I don't know I just have a lot going through my mind right now."

"Okay, just keep us informed with anything you can Anna."

"I will." I smile and I hang up the phone.

I walk back downstairs and SweetPea is grabbing his jacket. I walk over to him and he smiles.

"It's getting late so we're gonna head out."

"Okay, I'll walk you guys out." We walk out and Toni gets on her bike and SweetPea starts his up.