𝙱𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕

We pull up to my driveway and SweetPea cuts his bike off.

"Thank you." I kiss his cheek and get off the bike. I pull my house key from my pocket and unlock the door. I turn back around and smile.

"Do you want to come in for a little bit." I ask and SweetPea nods. He walks over and I close the front door behind us. I turn on the TV and go to the kitchen to check for any notes.

It hangs on the fridge and I grab it to read what was written on it."

Went out on date night, and won't be back till late. Your brother is staying at a friend's house."-Mom.

I go back into the living room and I lay my head on SweetPea's lap.

"Do you want to talk about it." He asks and I look up at him.

"No, I'm just upset that a person that I've known since I was a baby, tried to accuse me of murdering one of my best friends."

"The whole town has been on edge since the murder of that Blossom kid."

"His name is Jason." I look up at him and he rolls his eyes. I shake my head and he runs his hand through my hair. I sit up and straddle his waist. He places his hands on my hips and pulls me closer to him. I place my arms around his neck and play with the small pieces of hair on the back of his neck.

I lean down to kiss him and he sets me on the couch and hovers over me. I giggle and he leans down to kiss me.

He pulls away and kisses down my neck. I squirm under him and he looks up at me.

"What do you want." He asks between kisses and I run my hand through his hair. I look up at him and lean up to kiss him.

"I want you." I mumble and he smirks.

"Only me." I nod and he leans down. He kisses under my ear and I shiver.

"Use your words baby."

"I only want you SweetPea." He kisses the middle of my throat and his hand slowly goes to unbutton my pants. I prop myself up and watch as he takes off my pants. I kick them off and he chuckles. He kisses up my thigh and I lean back and close my eyes.

He gets up and I look over at him confused. He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. I giggle as he hits my butt. He takes me upstairs to my room and lays me down on my bed.

"Stay there." He leaves and comes back with my clothes. I roll my eyes and he walks back over to me. He crawls over me and leans in to kiss me. I move my hands down to his pants and unbuckle them. I pull both his boxers and pants down and he kicks them off.

I push him down on the bed and straddle his waist. I pull off his shirt and lean down to kiss him. I kiss down his neck and create love bites around his Serpent tattoo.

I pull my shirt over my head and throw it down with the rest of our clothes. I kiss down his chest and he grips my hips making sure he left a mark. I pull away and grab his length in my hand. He throws his head back and I kiss the tip before licking a long strip from the bottom to the tip.

"Anna." He groans and I smirk. I kiss his hip and take him into my mouth and slowly bob my head. He throws his head back and fists my hair.

"Oh God baby." He growls and bucks his hips. I pull away and kiss my way up to his lips. He flips me over and slowly takes off my underwear.

He slides his finger up and down my folds and inserts a finger. I throw my head back and whimper as he begins to pump. He leans forward and kisses down my neck. He inserts another finger and I dig my nails into his shoulder.