𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜

I walk out of the double doors and check my phone to see a text from SweetPea.

SweetPea: come by the wyrm after school."

Me: on it. See you there.

Veronica was waiting outside along with Jughead and Betty. When I was fully outside.

"Hey, are you coming to Pop's with us before the baby shower?" Veronica asks and I shake my head.

"I would love to but, I have to go pick up a few more things for Polly's present and then I need to run a few more errands before the shower tonight."

"Okay, we'll see you tonight then." I nod and go to my car and take in a deep breath. I hated lying to them but if I didn't then I would have to face the judgment of Betty and all my other friends. I didn't care about Kevin or Veronica because they were with me that night and Kevin was in the same boat as me but everyone was okay with it. If it was me they would all freak out over nothing, it was bad enough that SweetPea would sneak through my window almost every night. I'm still surprised that Mrs. Cooper didn't say a word to my parents. I doubt she even knew.

I listen to the engine purr and I close my eyes and pull out of the parking lot. I wave to my friends and make my way over to the southside.
***

The bar was packed tonight more than usual. I make my way over to the bar and surprisingly Toni was serving tonight.

"Hey, Toni." I smile and she gives me a small wave.

"What can I get you, princess." She teases and I roll my eyes and she smiles pulling out a glass but I stop her.

"Water is fine, I'm driving tonight. Is SweetPea here yet."

"Not yet, he and Fangs had to do a quick run. You know he's been in a good mood lately which is weird because he's always brooding. You have him totally whipped."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Actually, yeah. He's always angry his dad died a few years back and his mom left a few months later because she couldn't handle it. His dad actually served with FP in the army."

"He never told me that." I look down at my water and she nods while cleaning some glasses.

"So, am I going to see you in here more often now because of SweetPea or..." She asked trying to lighten the mood and I look up.

"No, I don't plan on joining the serpents anytime soon."

"You think you're too good to be one of us Northsider." She teases and I shake my head.

"No, I just think it's better to stay out of the Serpents. Especially with my family's history."

"Well, I say screw that. You won't always end up like your family Anna. You might just be better than them. You never know."

"You make a very great point."

"Your a Serpent by blood Anna, you were born for it."

"We'll see." I sip more of my water and I see SweetPea and Fangs.

SweetPea walks over with a grin on his face and stands in between my legs. I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him before he pulls away.

"Hi, Fangs." I smile and he smiles back.

"So what have you guys been up to," I ask and SweetPea picks me up and sits in my seat. I pout until he pulls me onto his lap.

"If we told you we'd have to kill you." Fangs jokes and I shake my head. SweetPea buries his head into the back of my neck and places small kisses before resting his head on my shoulder.

"You okay," I ask and he nods.

"Just tired." He mumbles and I run my hand through his hair. I look around and my eyes land on a familiar patch of red hair.

Everyone stops to look at Archie, who was walking in with Kevin, Joaquin, and Moose.

"What the hell are they doing here," I mumble and watch as Archie says something to Moose. They walk over to the empty pool table and I watch them and they play pool but Archie was also scanning the bar for someone.

Fangs, Toni, and SweetPea watch from afar like me, and Fangs looks over at me.

"What are they doing here."

"I don't know, I'm trying to figure it out too." I knew nothing good was going to come out of this and I get up when Archie starts advancing towards Mustang.

"Go get your boy." Fangs says and I pull away from SweetPea.

"Hey." Archie puts his hand on Mustang's shoulder and turns him around in one swift motion.

"What? You got a death wish?" He growls and I make my presents known.

"Archie, back off." I wedge my body between him and Mustang and Mustang looks over at me.

"What the hell is this?"

"I don't know alright, I don't know why they are even here." I glare at Archie and he totally ignores me.

"You like beating up teenagers?" He asks and I look between them.

"Archie what are you talking about," I ask and he still doesn't answer me. He just keeps his hold on Mustang.

"This isn't the first time one of you Bulldogs has come in here, looking to cause trouble." In one swift motion, Mustang pushes me out of the way and pushes Archie.

Archie goes after him and Mustang flips him over and slams him on the pool table. Mustang goes to hit Archie and I grab his fist. The impact hurt like hell spraining my wrist but it would all be worth it in the end.

"Hey! That's enough, Mustang. Anna, you can let 'em go. I'll take care of this." FP walks over and pulls me behind him. The rest of the Serpents who were holding back Moose and Kevin let go as well.

"SweetPea go wrap Anna's hand." Archie looks at us in disbelief and FP walks out with the three. SweetPea walks over and takes me up to the office. I sit down on the couch and SweetPea grabs the first aid kit. He pulls up a chair and sits down infront on me.

"Give me your wrist." I hold it out and he slowly wraps my hand so he doesn't hurt me.

"What were you thinking. Next time let that northsider get what he deserves."

"Archie is my friend, he's like a second brother to me."

"It doesn't matter, now your hurt instead of him."

"I'm fine Pea. It's not even that bad." I chuckle and he shakes his head.

"Your something else Jones." He leans closer and I kiss him. He pulls me into his lap and I wraps his arms around my waist. I place my arms around his neck and my hands go into his hair.

He bunches up my dress to meet at my waist and I undo the button on his jeans.

"Wait, wait." He stops me and I pull away.

"What is it."

"Baby I don't have anything." I groan and get off of him. I fix my hair and grab my things.

"Your leaving, because I didn't have a condom on me.

"No SweetPea, it's the way you did it. You killed the mood."

"Well I'm sorry if I want to be careful."

"We could have figured something out, I have to go to Veronica's I'll text you later." I walk out go down the office stairs.

FP starts walking over and he stops me.

"What happened." He asks and I shake my head.

"Nothing, Veronica texted. I need to go." I push past him and go out to my car.

I throw my stuff into the back seat and drive away.